Tournament suggestions V2

What should be the next warband Native tournament format be that you want to play in?

• WNL 8 vs 8 or 6 vs 6

Votes: 29 26.9%
  • Native Fantasy League (NFL)

Votes: 29 26.9%
  • 6 vs 6 Again

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • WSC (Warband Summer cup) 6 vs 6

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • WSC (Warband Summer cup) 8 v 8

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Nations Cup 8 vs 8

Votes: 26 24.1%
  • Nations Cup 6 vs 6

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Scramble League

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • ENL (European Native League) 8 vs 8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NPL (Native Pro League) 8 vs 8

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

fantasy leagues always end in disaster just do a WNL or nations cup tbh
the last one on mercs was quite good.

The main issue with fantasy leagues is people drag them on way too long, treating them as a WNL, which they are not. As long as theres a competent admin team with semi competent captains it can work quite well

We had 8v8 and 6v6 clan tournament in past months. Now its time for something what we haven't for long time. Due to player base i think that fantasy league is better idea than NC. Unless u want to make it in boring 6v6 format, so nations like czech republic, austria&switzerland, sweden&norway maybe could get enough players to take part in it. About FL, u have to make sure that, people who are voting for it are aware, they probably will be playing in one team with other players they have beef with.

Has there ever been a fantasy league that managed to get from start to finish without a lot of teams dropping out?

People are only ever interested in either how much they go for or what tier they've been placed in, past that is irrelevant. It's been like this for years.

Has there ever been a fantasy league that managed to get from start to finish without a lot of teams dropping out?

People are only ever interested in either how much they go for (if it's draft) or what tier they've been placed in, past that is irrelevant. It's been like this for years.
Previous fantasy leagues ran alongside other big tourneys, so if players are only given the option of playing in a fantasy league then I'd imagine they'd be more dedicated to it.

idk if not fantasy maybe scramble? I just want something fresh because the same **** over and over is one of the reasons others and i are starting to go on NW, where at least they try and mix things up

I'm glad Mercs is the same as Native
U dont get it, just like always. Just check rosters so u can see how many native players took part in it

e8257db337861bcb5ce88b4c68431768.png

So it means both modules are different, yeah. But community is very similar

Last edited:
U dont get it, just like always. Just check rosters so u can see how many native players took part in it
Mercs tournaments are saturated with 2v2 and 3v3 formats, with the odd tournament here and there, so having a fantasy league is like a 'major' tournament in Mercs. You would know because you hosted the only relevant Mercs tournaments in existence, the WML and MSL. As Anchor said though, if it's the only tournament running, it could potentially work. But I don't get it, just like always.

The Native community lives and breathes off competition and fantasy leagues don't quite hit that climax.

Mercs tournaments are saturated with 2v2 and 3v3 formats, with the odd tournament here and there, so having a fantasy league is like a 'major' tournament in Mercs. You would know because you hosted the only relevant Mercs tournaments in existence, the WML and MSL. As Anchor said though, if it's the only tournament running, it could potentially work. But I don't get it, just like always.

The Native community lives and breathes off competition and fantasy leagues don't quite hit that climax.
lol, please count out for me how many 2v2/3v3 tournaments there have been over the last year or two and then how many larger scale tournaments.

I'm probably wrong because most of the Native players came from Mercs in the past 3 years anyways ??

There's literally 3 2v2/3v3 tournaments in the Mercs event thread from the same month, there isn't even any boards for tournaments? Unless I'm blind?

I'm probably wrong because most of the Native players came from Mercs in the past 3 years anyways ??

There's literally 3 2v2/3v3 tournaments in the Mercs event thread from the same month, there isn't even any boards for tournaments? Unless I'm blind?
and all of these players are way more better than you ?

Or NA with the home and away system ?
NA were severely disadvantaged in most of their games in the last NC. In the finals the French team went against their agreement to use a UK server, at the last minute, and forced a French server where they all had 5-15 ping. Poland lost a set on their home server, by no means a product of the home-away system. NA had their best ever NC team and managed to actually compete with EU nations for the first time, don't think your inane sarcastic remarks do anything other than prove how incapable you are of giving credit where it's due.

I voted for an NC and I think it would be a lot of fun. 6v6 is probably better than 8v8 for it, since that way it's easier for smaller nations to take part, but if it's going to be 6v6 there should also be the option for multiple teams from each nation to take part.

Back
Top Bottom