BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

Tournament staff is not allowing new strong teams to form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are very simple: tournament staff just personally don’t like some of our members and don’t want to give us spot. Problem is not in rules. Also why are you ignoring fact that you’ll ruin div B by placing us there?

This sort of silliness really is not helping your case.

As a newly formed team the possible spot in Div B is already a huge benefit over the strictly 'fair' starting out in the lowest div (which we try to avoid for reasons of more enjoyable play for everyone).

The arguments that it is not fair to put such a 'super' team in Div B is already bizarre, especially as you also argue that it means a team from div B loses a chance to promote. Who do you think they would play against if they did promote?

Any team that wants to be in div A, should be prepared to play in B and teams in B should aspire to play against div A teams.

The admins have considered possible options but removing a team that has won their place in A is a non starter and changing the whole tournament to accommodate one team has to be balanced against negative effects for other people involved.

The arguments that it is not fair to put such a 'super' team in Div B is already bizarre, especially as you also argue that it means a team from div B loses a chance to promote.
Its not about the promotion. Its about the fact that there will be no competition for first place and 5 brutal stomps that are avoidable.

Things are very simple: tournament staff just personally don’t like some of our members and don’t want to give us spot. Problem is not in rules. Also why are you ignoring fact that you’ll ruin div B by placing us there?
If you and your teammates think insulting one of the administrators multiple times after he is not instantly giving in to your demands or harassing said person nonstop, even going so far to accuse him of hiding in invisible when he's at a BBQ with friends, you guys are mistaken. Borderline-blackmailing and shooting dirt nonstop isn't helping either, but I'd like to clarify something about bias for you and the public: I am not biased, if I say no to what the Goblins want, you make it look biased however if you lower the bar of the discussion like this, because I would have a legitimate reason to deny your request if it's just shouting at each other. Thank god the decision to not force demote people acutally winning and playing for the place has been made before even the insults were shot.

Last edited:
Considering that the rules state that new teams start at the bottom and can only take open spots in higher divisions at admin discretion, it's probably a good idea to tone down on the insults and insinuations and take a few lessons in humility. Maybe then your argument can be put forward in a way that can be taken seriously.

That's not the reason and you know it. It's just another shameful try to devalue the work of the admins. Honestly I don't get it with some certain characters in the community like you. You antagonise the adminstration ( and other players) whenever you feel like it but as soon there is an issue with you you're crying like a baby how unfair everything and everyone is. Buhu poor little Argentum.

Anyway if I was and admin I would still let you play. I can openly say that there 100% percent players that I don't like and I will never be friends with. But within our rules I tried to avoid favourtisim and try to be as fair as possible towards every single team and player. I can't talk about the others but I trust their unbiased judgement beyond every shred of a doubt.

You can cry about the admins being unfair because of your personaility but that's just bull****.
Admins work for the overall better of the tournament and sometimes that doesn't suit every players or teams wish.

Anyway just as a reminder I am not involved with Beast right now. But that means I don't have to be diplomatic with bull****ting people and bull**** accusations like yours.

Aero even showed that she is looking for a compromise or a solution...

50% of the team is former GGs members who won 3rd place in BEAST#4 in Div A. Now they have a better team than before and the staff is like:

Hmm I think it will be a great idea to put that team in Division B where they will destroy all teams 12-0 and don't give them a chance to get promoted in A. The roster and players are for sure are Top 3 in Europe and I am pretty sure the other teams in B will not enjoy to get destroyed. You do this only because you want to make the tournament for 6 weeks instead of 7, but are you gonna ruin the fun of all division B clans for 1 week delay really guys it's not cool at all. I appreciate the work that the staff does for the community by keeping it alive but personally you will ruin this season for me if you put WHEE in div B and kill off all the competitive spirit we just know we already lost without even fighting.

If WHEE is not in div B there will be big competition between the rest of the clans as we all have similar skill.

Last edited:
50% of the team is former GGs members who won 3rd place in BEAST#4 in Div A. Now they have a better team than before and the staff is like:

Hmm I think it will be a great idea to put that team in Division B where they will destroy all teams 12-0 and don't give them a chance to get promoted in A. The roster and players are for sure are Top 3 in Europe and I am pretty sure the other teams in B will not enjoy to get destroyed. You do this only because you want to make the tournament for 6 weeks instead of 7, but are you gonna ruin the fun of all division B clans for 1 week delay really guys it's not cool at all. I appreciate the work that the staff does for the community by keeping it alive but personally you will ruin this season for me if you put WHEE in div B and kill off all the competitive spirit we just know we already lost without even fighting.

If WHEE is not in div B there will be big competition between the rest of the clans as we all have similar skill.

Not sure if you just do not understand basic maths or you are one of those who lie hoping that other people cannot apply their intelligence. Either way it doesn't really help your case.

current situation is 5 weeks ladder, 1 week finals/promos.
changing up the entire tournament for one team is 7 weeks ladder, 1 weeks finals promos (2 if the semis are wanted).

In an RR the number of weeks is always based on an even number of teams (because you need 2 teams for match). so with 7 teams one match is always with 'no opponent' which makes a de facto 8th team.

In addition your post makes as little sense as Argentum, if div B teams are scared to face Whee then why would they fuss about more difficulty being promoted to A where they would face equally good or better teams?
Adding 'reasons' for your point doesn't improve your argument if those reasons are contradictory.

In addition your post makes as little sense as Argentum, if div B teams are scared to face Whee then why would they fuss about more difficulty being promoted to A where they would face equally good or better teams?
I think he means this:
TDdUISW.png

hmmmmm its rather like this
eeHo2Ku.png

But I agree the promotion stuff is pretty irrelevant. The prevention of several stomps in Division A and B is a bigger and better point of Death.

Not sure if you just do not understand basic maths or you are one of those who lie hoping that other people cannot apply their intelligence. Either way it doesn't really help your case.

current situation is 5 weeks ladder, 1 week finals/promos.
changing up the entire tournament for one team is 7 weeks ladder, 1 weeks finals promos (2 if the semis are wanted).

In an RR the number of weeks is always based on an even number of teams (because you need 2 teams for match). so with 7 teams one match is always with 'no opponent' which makes a de facto 8th team.

Adding 'reasons' for your point doesn't improve your argument if those reasons are contradictory.

Update: I was told by 1or3 that WHEE disbanded so this thread is no longer a thing.

Last edited:
I have a solution it's pretty simple since both teams in A and B are involved in this discussion here let's make a thread and have a vote whether other teams want WHEE in B or A. This is a community decision to begin with. If you do whatever you want the staff of BEAST will be hated because you are not treating the people right. We are not a communist state to worship you and let you decide without asking us.

If you don't do that you are hypocrits and don't dare say stuff like: Show some appreciation for the efforts we put towards the tournament. When apri stopped making the BEAST Stats other people took over where he left and the same would happen with you. Everyone can be replaced so now it's the time for us to have a vote and all the clans involved in this matter to express their opinion.

Clans that should vote are:
Div A: DoF,Div,RM,SGM,DM,DR
Div B:KW,VW,BROs,MoB,HINQ
and ofcourse WHEE

Also div B teams are not scared but WHEE is a top 3 team in the game and we are closer to skill with bottom A teams so top B team can have a chance to beat 5th and 6th placed teams in A. You haven't played the game for a couple month to have basic understanding of how skilled certain players are. All I want is for people to have fun and you ruining div B is unacceptable.
I can tell you the result right now

4 Yes, 2 No (DoF, DR) DIV A
Probably 5 yes from DIV B

But who fkin cares about the community? We already have our shepherds to lead us and decide for us.

Nice touch.
Making the admins look bad because you can't be asked to put in five weeks of effort.

Honestly though, starting in the 2nd highest division out of 5 is more than anybody could ask for. You should turn down your ego a notch and just take it. If you want to be the best you have to ready to put in some work.

I can't really say that you are S-tier players but you're S-tier complainers in my book.
<3

Nice touch.
Making the admins look bad because you can't be asked to put in five weeks of effort.

Honestly though, starting in the 2nd highest division out of 5 is more than anybody could ask for. You should turn down your ego a notch and just take it. If you want to be the best you have to ready to put in some work.

I can't really say that you are S-tier players but you're S-tier complainers in my book.
<3
Ye keep live in your illusions and think that any good player in this game would waste his time in B division. And keep think that you didn’t ruin anything.

Nice touch.

<3
Some of them may be use their languages bad but, it doesn't change anything about the situation. I personally would play in div b lets say with good team. It would be very bad for div b teams because with div a one of the top tier teams they will never able to win div b. It will destroy their motivation to play also it will destroy the motivation of this good team. I am still saying this, you put these rules to protect community. This situation showed that you damaged the community right now.

I remember BEAST2, you gave chance to play which division they want to play through to teams. I am sorry but, it was a bullsh*t, now this is a bullsh*t. You are not bigger than community. I respect your work, you work incredibly well and hard. However, it is a big mistake that you are not listening to community about community. You should have ask Division A teams leader and listen to majority. Also you should have asked division b teams, If they want to play with one of the top tier team from division A which it will destroy their motivation to promotion to division A. Its not all about the put five week effort. It will damage your division. You should prevent stomp at least below the division A.

If they want to play with one of the top tier team from division A which it will destroy their motivation to promotion to division A. Its not all about the put five week effort. It will damage your division. You should prevent stomp at least below the division A.
But look, if it would be so easy to create a new team and receive a place in Div A, so whats the reason in promotion system, then? It kills motivation as well. Why should I play for several seasons in Div C or B and try to climb higher, but other guys just can get my spot there?

I see your point here, guys, but lets be honest. WHEE guys have already spent an enormous time in the game. And they will continue to play it anyway, thats why it's so funny to see how they try to pretend these 5 weeks or maybe 10 weeks in lower divisions are like the real eternity for them.

Some of them may be use their languages bad but, it doesn't change anything about the situation. I personally would play in div b lets say with good team. It would be very bad for div b teams because with div a one of the top tier teams they will never able to win div b. It will destroy their motivation to play also it will destroy the motivation of this good team. I am still saying this, you put these rules to protect community. This situation showed that you damaged the community right now.
I dont think particular ton of damage has been done by dead Goblins nor that you other Div A folks will care about the "S-Tier" team in two weeks.
I consider you actually a person of sanity, Koso, so, come on, don't buy this.

But look, if it would be so easy to create a new team and receive a place in Div A, so whats the reason in promotion system, then? It kills motivation as well. Why should I play for several seasons in Div C or B and try to climb higher, but other guys just can get my spot there?

I see your point here, guys, but lets be honest. WHEE guys have already spent an enormous time in the game. And they will continue to play it anyway, thats why it's so funny to see how they try to pretend these 5 weeks or maybe 10 weeks in lower divisions are like the real eternity for them.
This has been the smartest lie of them all, they just are too fine dining people for them Div B plebs. Not that the Division B crowd wants these high lords in their division either, but it's beneath the Goblins to play B for five weeks. I assumed Goblins might and will break up the moment any of their goals is unreachable which has been proven within five minutes!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom