BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

Tournament staff is not allowing new strong teams to form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know why some people seem to think a collection of logical fallacies and outright untruths will have any effect on the admin's decisions.

My offer to Whee would be: we will consider putting you in A for BEAST 7 based on the results of about 5 placing matches over the next few weeks...

The only other option I can think of is putting them in B but give the top spot of B a chance at winning the whole tournament by putting them in the KO tourney (something like top 3 of A and top of B), but I think it's likely Whee just 12-0 most of Div B.

This is an interesting idea. The admins were already discussing the suggestion of having a semi final in addition to a final, but why would top of B be placed in preference to 4th of A?
Does anyone believe that if this 'superteam' had placed 4th in A they would be arguing for top B to have a place in the semis?

This is an interesting idea. The admins were already discussing the suggestion of having a semi final in addition to a final, but why would top of B be placed in preference to 4th of A?
Does anyone believe that if this 'superteam' had placed 4th in A they would be arguing for top B to have a place in the semis?
I think the problem is that there is no quick route to victory for a new team which is acting as an inhibition to the formation of good teams, so my idea of Div B getting involved in KO is that it's an achievable place within a tournament (or 2, for someone who say, entered in Div C or D). Whilst realistically if you're coming 4th in Div A out of a group of 6, you shouldn't really be considered a contender; you've already had your chance.

But specifically with WHEE this isn't really ideal because like I say I think they'll just dominate B.

I think the problem is that there is no quick route to victory for a new team which is acting as an inhibition to the formation of good teams, so my idea of Div B getting involved in KO is that it's an achievable place within a tournament (or 2, for someone who say, entered in Div C or D). Whilst realistically if you're coming 4th in Div A out of a group of 6, you shouldn't really be considered a contender; you've already had your chance.

But specifically with WHEE this isn't really ideal because like I say I think they'll just dominate B.

Maybe the problem is with some people's definition of 'good teams'. If a team cannot remain together for more than one 5 week tournament perhaps they do not deserve the appelation?

We do have fast promotion now. Any really good team entering the tournament (depending on places available) should get into Div A within a season or two.

Maybe the problem is with some people's definition of 'good teams'. If a team cannot remain together for more than one 5 week tournament perhaps they do not deserve the appelation?

We do have fast promotion now. Any really good team entering the tournament (depending on places available) should get into Div A within a season or two.
As a player, that plays in B with his team putting WHEE there will kill the competition and obviously all B teams(MoB,KW,VW,BROs etc.) will get rekt and your decision will make the division boring. There will be 2 spots in B so just progress top 2 div c teams and put WHEE in A with 7 weeks division. People sign up to have fun and you will ruin the fun both the teams in B and for WHEE with boring matches. Better have 8 weeks div A than 7 week boring div B where we already know who the winner is.

If you want to challenge RM/DM go for it and arrange a CW. If you beat them, congratz you have what you wanted.
If you want to participate and win a beast tournament you have to prove that you as a team is willing to go through many weeks together fighting off all the other teams who worked hard to earn their spot. If you can easily "stomp" other teams, what keeps you from doing so?

Im 100% sure WHEE will disband after they lost to RM/DM and not won Beast. So just for you guys to have fun in one Beast tournament, others will have to bend and give up just for your sake?

Prove yourself as a team which will last longer than one Beast tournament. You will not. You guys know it and we know it.

Last edited:
I meant precisely what I said
So with that offer we can skip stomping through B. Thats good already. I truly hate stomps.

The waiting time remains the same tho :/

Would it be ok if all Whee Members join into several A teams for beast 6 and the form again for beast 7.

Things are very simple: tournament staff just personally don’t like some of our members and don’t want to give us spot. Problem is not in rules. Also why are you ignoring fact that you’ll ruin div B by placing us there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom