OSP Kit QoL Tournament Play Enhancements 1.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Necroing as well, but does anyone know what exactly does one have to change in the source in order to fix the whole 'getting the same prize over and over' thing? I've tried changing the tpe_award_loot script and using the one from Floris 2.53, Floris 2.55 and Silverstag but no dice, as the prizes end up being the same lowest prize for the first, second and third places (wine).

Loading module... FAILED.
MODULE `game_menus` ERROR:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "compile.py", line 89, in <module>
    from module_game_menus import *
  File "C:\Users\Clayton\Documents\Warband Mods\Projects\Native Calradia\Source\module_game_menus.py", line 21909, in <module>
    modmerge(var_set)
  File "C:\Users\Clayton\Documents\Warband Mods\Projects\Native Calradia\Source\modmerger.py", line 297, in modmerge
    modmerge__(modcomp_name,var_dict)
  File "C:\Users\Clayton\Documents\Warband Mods\Projects\Native Calradia\Source\modmerger.py", line 239, in modmerge__
    _temp.__dict__[mergefn_name](var_dict)
  File "C:\Users\Clayton\Documents\Warband Mods\Projects\Native Calradia\Source\tournament_game_menus.py", line 625, in modmerge
    codeblock = menuoption.GetConsequenceBlock()
AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'GetConsequenceBlock'

COMPILATION FAILED.

Dj_FRedy said:
Alternative scenes are only accessible during tournaments if they are selected as the default tournament scenes.

I did not use the kit module system I wrote the codes there. I guess that's why it happened.

[module_constants]

speak change this change this.

Code:
slot_town_arena_alternate

module_scripts
Code:
# Get the player's settings on scene choice. (0% / 5%)
		(party_get_slot, ":scene_choice", "$current_town", slot_town_arena_option),
		(try_begin),
			(party_slot_eq, "$current_town", slot_town_arena_alternate, ":scene_choice"),
			(val_add, ":score", 5),
		(try_end),

(assign, reg1, ":score"),

change this part.

Can you share the code you changed?
Update: I did manage to fix it -- I added the following code from TPE 1.6 (included in Silverstag) to the script "tpe_initialize_player_settings" in tpe_scripts.py:
Code:
        #### INITIALIZE ARENA SCENES ####
        # This was done to prevent Floris 2.52 from breaking save games.
        (try_for_range, ":town_no", towns_begin, towns_end),
            (store_sub, ":offset", ":town_no", towns_begin),
            (store_add, ":cur_object_no", "scn_town_1_arena", ":offset"),
            (party_set_slot,":town_no", slot_town_arena, ":cur_object_no"),
            (store_add, ":cur_object_no", "scn_town_1_arena_alternate", ":offset"),
            (party_set_slot,":town_no", slot_town_arena_alternate, ":cur_object_no"),
        (try_end),
        #### END INITIALIZATION OF SCENES ####
It's also worth noting that the version available in the OP is 1.5, not 1.5.3 (the latest non-WSE version).

Simply by accessing the mod page, in 'files', you will find version 1.2 in 'old files'. It's true that with the new nexusmods face washing, some previous urls do not work properly, but there's no excuse to look for them by ourselves and not expect them to give us everything done... okay, I stop writing...
Tournament Play Enhancements | external link to NexusMods.com

Custom Commander:​

Python:
###########################################################################################################################
#####                                                 DEPENDENCY MODS                                                 #####
###########################################################################################################################
MOD_PBOD_INSTALLED                     = 0   # Caba'drin's Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment mod is installed.  Set to 0 if you do not use his mod.
MOD_CUSTOM_COMMANDER_INSTALLED         = 1   # Rubik's Custom Commander mod is installed.  Set to 0 if you do not use his mod.
MOD_FLORIS_INSTALLED                   = 0   # Set to 1 hides the tournament configuration menu since Floris already handles these changes.
MOD_ARENA_OVERHAUL_INSTALLED           = 1   # If Adorno's Arena Overhaul Mod is being used this should be set to 1.  If not, use 0.
tpe_default_arena_scene                = 1   # 0 = Native, 1 = Arena Overhaul Mod

Custom Commander:​

Python:
#####                                                 DEPENDENCY MODS                                                 #####
MOD_PBOD_INSTALLED                     = 0   # Caba'drin's Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment mod is installed.  Set to 0 if you do not use his mod.
MOD_CUSTOM_COMMANDER_INSTALLED         = 1   # Rubik's Custom Commander mod is installed.  Set to 0 if you do not use his mod.
MOD_FLORIS_INSTALLED                   = 0   # Set to 1 hides the tournament configuration menu since Floris already handles these changes.
MOD_ARENA_OVERHAUL_INSTALLED           = 1   # If Adorno's Arena Overhaul Mod is being used this should be set to 1.  If not, use 0.
tpe_default_arena_scene                = 1   # 0 = Native, 1 = Arena Overhaul Mod
Of course. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom