SP - Battles & Sieges Tournament mode “Hardcore”

Users who are viewing this thread

Wbovell12345

Recruit
The crowd cheers as the last foe laid slain in the arena and racked my 100th victory and it dawned on me. Why isnt their a hardcore mode? Let me explain.
When you start a round you start with what ever life you have currently in the game which is sometimes a blessing or a curse if you got 20% health but you really want that iron sword cause reasons. But why not have a mode where you complete a round and what ever life you have remaining would carry over... some rounds i dont even take damage and some rounds im barley scraping by which means it was a good match. You carry the remaining life and it will account for the bet say you got 20% health and you are one good billhook swing away from being eliminated the odds stacked against you and the bet is increased maybe that iron sword plus another item is awarded upon completion. Now what happends if you get knocked out in the first round but your team still wins? Divide your current world health (say 100% for simplicity sake)by half and you start the next round with 50% second round you get knocked out divide again 25% by then if you are knocked out you are out usually. It would make arena matches after the mid to late game more interesting and the hardcore mode be optional for those who just want a little more challenge with a better award without too much to rework.

Back
Top Bottom