Tournament horses rewards rate?

Users who are viewing this thread

How rare are the t4 horses rewards from tournaments in 1.5.7?
I've participated in almost 100 tournaments and I haven't seen a single horse yet!
I'm starting to wonder if it's a bug or is the drop rate under 1% now?
I did participate in Battania, Empire, Vlandia and Sturgia.
Anyone have an idea of the rate?

theres only one horse you want for you...the pureblood :smile: the rest are mulepoop comparing to him hehe

I don't think I've gotten a single horse as a tournament reward since after about the first month of EA. They were really frequent prizes at the beginning, but then seemed to totally disappear

I haven't seen the special horses in tourneys much lately, but tbh I haven't looked much. The scouting perk that give 5% chance of finding a mount can give you a pureblood and a humphree, I would think it could give other special horses too. I also gives some irregular warhorses alt alt versions of other horses.
I'm meen it's 5% chance of a large amount of horses. Brother of course still comes loaded with a pureblood despite update notes saying otherwise :smile:
Some dev must still be on the players side and leave it in for me!

I used to see them in patch 1.5.6. They seem to be completely removed from rotation in 1.5.7 as I have never seen a single one in that version.

I've done 120+ tournaments so far in 1.5.7 beta and I've yet to see any horse at all as a tournament reward. They seem to be either completely gone or extremely rare, which wouldn't be in line with how better they are than standard horses. It's not like they're Shadowmeres or something to have a 0.01% chance at being tournament rewards. I suspect it might have to do with the removal of smithed items from tournament rewards. Somehow that might have removed other rewards too.

Back
Top Bottom