Resolved Tournament has no weapons/crashes. Can only resolve sieges. Conspiracy quest crashes game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-08-06_23.10.53_62824fb766f73e04e3de1274e83fb431, 2021-08-06_23.13.40_62824fb766f73e04e3de1274e83fb431
Summary: Tournament crashes on skip and when it does load its a punch fest unless there are bows or maces. Always have to send troops for sieges. Attempting to lead the charge crashes game. Conspiracy Quest crashes game.
How to Reproduce: Join Tournament (Save prepared), Siege, Finish Conspiracy quest battle (Save prepared,plus dump links for specific crash.)
Have you used cheats and if so which:No. No Mods. Just did a full clean install.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: Intel Core i7-8750H
RAM: 16.0 GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Hello, i have forwarded the issue to the QA team. Meanwhile, can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it. Thank you for reporting these in and for your time.

Have you gotten a Fix yet? I also have the issue with no weapons in tournaments, but the difference is I have a all out punch fest, the only working weapons are bow's, crossbows and javelins. Also crashes when trying to skip, watch or leave. I did have mods, but removed all mods and did 2 clean installs with no luck D:

The fix was included on the latest hotfix. If you are crashing can you send us the Crash ID? If not, we need to see your save file where you are still experiencing this issue past 1.6.3.287068 or 1.6.4.287129?
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

The fix was included on the latest hotfix. If you are crashing can you send us the Crash ID? If not, we need to see your save file where you are still experiencing this issue past 1.6.3.287068 or 1.6.4.287129?
I'll send everything you need once I am able to update to 1.6.4, I'll run my test's again then do the ticket.

Back
Top Bottom