Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
When I play tournaments and I win and it appears to me that I should win 750 gold coins, from the initial 4000 I go up to 4100.
It certainly happens to me when I do many consecutive tournaments and therefore the reward is reduced to a minimum, only here they give me much less than the minimum.
Here is the money before the tournament:

And here the ones after the tournament(winning 650-750 gold):

How to Reproduce: look at your money before doing a tournament and then look after winning the tournament , but make sure that you have already do so many tournament that you will be rewarded with 600-700 gold.
The bug could occur under normal conditions, but I noticed it when I was in that condition.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related): all big cities
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: nvidia 1080
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: Intel Core i7-6850K CPU 3.60GHz 3.20 GHz
RAM: 16 GB ddr4
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):SSD

the problem has been solved (1.6.2).
The sums (and differences) are done correctly.

However, I feel that the drop in the reward is significantly too strong and that defeating the various lords in the tournament is little taken into consideration.
Suggestion:According to the trait system there should be some consequence of defeating a lord.
Relationships should be affected by these tournament fights.
Maybe an honest and courageous lord appreciates defeat, while a calculating and devious or ambitious or narcissistic lord would hate us for quite a while.
Perhaps we could introduce a system of "corruption" within tournaments, where a lord pays us to lose the fight (although there may be other consequences) or where we pay him to lose the fight and he reacts according to his character traits.
There may be legal or relationship consequences.

Back
Top Bottom