SP - Scenes Tournament Finals Cutscene and Option to Skip Cutscene

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar to how there is a small cutscene of everyone walking until they stay face to face before you fight the enemy bandit chief in a hideout after you have killed everyone.

At the last fight of each tournament finals, and only at that very last fight, there should be a cutscene showing the people at the stands, organizers while both fighters walk until they are almost meeting close to the middle of the arena, taking their stance and then the fight immediately starts.

Also, there should be a key you can press to skip both this cutscene and the hideout chief encounter cutscene.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

deGoucan Scrolls Index

Adding more cutscenes for several things in the game would make it more immersive in my opinion. However, I have no idea how hard this one be to implement. A few things I can think of for additional cutscenes would be coronation, marriage, swearing fealty, pre-battle/post battle cut scenes.

@GG Cannon if you haven't noticed I am going through your compilation list haha. Sorry for flooding you with notifications but I never really had the chance to scroll through the various topics on your compilation list. 2 young kids keep me busy!

Adding more cutscenes for several things in the game would make it more immersive in my opinion. However, I have no idea how hard this one be to implement. A few things I can think of for additional cutscenes would be coronation, marriage, swearing fealty, pre-battle/post battle cut scenes.

@GG Cannon if you haven't noticed I am going through your compilation list haha. Sorry for flooding you with notifications but I never really had the chance to scroll through the various topics on your compilation list. 2 young kids keep me busy!

Why are you saying sorry? I'm loving all your replies XD Thank you so much for that. I might not have really replied much, but I've read a loved all your comments, seriously!

Back
Top Bottom