Tournament Bug

Users who are viewing this thread

I was playing a tournament in Rane with the newest 3.411 version of PoP, and i surprisingly won the tournament. I had changed some tournament bet amounts with tweakmb, but otherwise left it untouched. When i won and pressed continue, the game instantly quitted to desktop with message : "obcode not found"

Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and caldron bubble.
Double, double toil and trouble
Something wicked this way comes
Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing,—
Double, double toil and trouble;
Double, double toil and trouble
mess with the occult, and you may tumble!

I haven't messed with any files, except the ones i stated. I won another tournament, error msg was: invalid opcode 10.

Yes, i've read the FAQ. What's odd is that it worked for 3.302 version of POP.

And I didnt take any cookies out of the cookie jar either, except for the ones i ate.

you messed with the occult, now you're paying the occult. roll the file back (you did back up, didnt you?) and try a tourney again

Did you get the newest version of tweak MB from the repository? Cause if Im not mistaken, the newer version of PoP isnt now compatible with the old Tweak MB, and you need to update it.

MitchyMatt said:
Did you get the newest version of tweak MB from the repository? Cause if Im not mistaken, the newer version of PoP isnt now compatible with the old Tweak MB, and you need to update it.
Right. I am using lastest tweakMB that supports PoP3.41 to increase # of mercs, and it's working fine.

Also, don't complain about bugs when you are messing with the files, you will just get burned.

tweakMB is the devils! Shame on your cheating ways :evil:

No seriously just do what akuthia suggested and use your backup files...

If you don't have any that's the price for meddling with the occult.

Back
Top Bottom