tournament and practice fight in arena

Users who are viewing this thread

RJ_Sera

Sergeant
Please give tournament and practice fight in arena 100% exp, that way we can train our combat skill

They did for brief couple days then this these guys showed and complained "my immersion" up and and they nerfed it.

I agree, no reason swinging 1 weapon should be less exp then another.

I think this would see much benefit with the addition of varying tournaments.

For example:
  • Vlandia: Jousting Tournaments
  • Battanina: Achery ranged Tournaments
  • Empire/Khuzaits: Chariot/Horse Raiding
  • Sturgia/Aserai: ? (Regular Tourneys)
I feel like these would add immersion while also making tournaments fresh and reasonable to allow for 100% exp.

I think this would see much benefit with the addition of varying tournaments.

For example:
  • Vlandia: Jousting Tournaments
  • Battanina: Achery ranged Tournaments
  • Empire/Khuzaits: Chariot/Horse Raiding
  • Sturgia/Aserai: ? (Regular Tourneys)
I feel like these would add immersion while also making tournaments fresh and reasonable to allow for 100% exp.
and allow us to comand teamate also a good thing to have ( like warband), range only tournament seems we will need a bit of luck, but if we have somewhere to cover is okay

and allow us to comand teamate also a good thing to have ( like warband), range only tournament seems we will need a bit of luck, but if we have somewhere to cover is okay
I meant more along the lines of an archer range, with targets, seeing who is the most accurate. But ya, being able to command teammates, or better yet have the AI act with more self-preservation could really improve the intense feeling of a team tournament.

Back
Top Bottom