Resolved Tournament AI giving up

Users who are viewing this thread

loerf

Recruit
So a couple of times when I was in a tournament and it was a 1 on 1 on foot I just did nothing, didn't move or anything and just let the enemy attack me. Twas with endgame armour, so little to no damage got through. After a couple hits the opponent just gives up and does nothing anymore. They appear to only get triggered again once the player moves or does anything.

I didn't find any thread that states this issue and it is obviously not a big deal, just so you guys know.

Reproduction should be simple, for me it was with the current version e1.2.1, any tournament 1 on 1 on foot should work, specs shouldn't matter.
Oh and it was on Veteran difficulty, idk if that does much. I wonder tho what it would be like with 2 opponents, if they too stop acting.

It happens to me too, but only in tournaments. All npc's sometimes (2 times/minute?) just freeze for about 1-2 seconds (all npc's freeze at the same time). It doesn't happens in battles or sieges, only in tournaments. It was like that in all versions for me and still happening with 1.4.1. No mods.
It happens in all tournaments, so it's very easy to reproduce it for myself.

Windows 10
GeForce GTX 960M
Intel Core i7-6700HQ CPU 2.60GHz
16GB RAM
HDD

Back
Top Bottom