Tough couple of patches...

Users who are viewing this thread

The "fast buy food" option should be customizable. A submenu list opens when you right click the button where you can set the minimum of each food type you wish to have in your inventory/buy. Close and save. Go to town. Press "buy food" and everything up to the limits you set will be bought, as long as it's available.

Can't really complain that it's too expensive when you set it yourself.
Exactly this.

Add in a Personal Items tab and you get this:

Personal Items

Grain 37/50
Fish 7/10
Olives 10/10
Cheese 9/10
Meat 0/10
Grapes 6/10
Dates 5/10
Beer 6/10
Salt 2/10
Oil 4/10

Click the "Buy Provisions" button and it says "Buy grain (13), fish (3), cheese (1), meat (10), grapes (4), dates (5), beer (4). salt (8 ), oil (6) for X denars? Yes/No."

Meantime, over on the "Trade Goods" tab you can buy and sell all the olives, cheese, and beer you want, content in the knowledge that 10 of each will be safely stored in your personal stash.

Or if you prefer, you can simply go to Trade Goods and buy each item manually, just like now.

Last edited:
I'm going to bring up a suggestion internally to add a new feed to the log panel. Additional to the current "All", there would be a "Favourites" tab and that feed would only show logs for the favourited items in the encyclopedia. That would mean you would favourite settlements, heroes, clans and kingdoms that you care about and see logs only for those items(we essentially show the history feed for those items anyway but for every encyclopedia entry in the game).
I like this idea. You could really tailor the news you get to fit your needs, once you understand what they are.

I think it would also be helpful to be able to go through a list and pick which factions we want to hear about. Default could be info about our clan and any kingdom that we're serving, with the option to add/remove other factions to the feed. More granular options, like hearing about specific clans and minor factions could also be pretty cool.

Mostly I'd like an easy way to only get the news I need, which is pretty much just what's happening with my clan and my faction, with the option to extend it.

Last edited:
I would imagine if you don't have anything favourited, the feed would say something like "Favourite items in the encyclopedia to fill this feed" etc.
Perfect.

Also what are the chances at this point to get a historical log (not on the campaign map, but maybe in the encyclopedia) of events, that never gets wiped. Personally I want this because there are lots of events that you miss while focusing on yourself, that in the moment I may not care enough and ignore in the campaign notifications but in the future I may want to revisit the history of my campaign.

I always appreciated having the "message log" in warband.

Also it would be super helpful for collecting data on what happened in a campaign.

Last edited:
- Why can't I give commands to my men after the enemy starts to flee? That's when I'm supposed to unleash the cavalry and wipe them out, but suddenly I can't do that anymore?

?????

Perfect.

Also what are the chances at this point to get a historical log (not on the campaign map, but maybe in the encyclopedia) of events, that never gets wiped. Personally I want this because there are lots of events that you miss while focusing on yourself, that in the moment I may not care enough and ignore in the campaign notifications but in the future I may want to revisit the history of my campaign.

I always appreciated having the "message log" in warband.

Also it would be super helpful for collecting data on what happened in a campaign.

@emrozdemir my emphasis (yellow text). This please.

I don't know if it's a bug or not, but my wife's encyclopedia text keeps losing details. I need to know if she's pregnant or not but it no longer says it. It's just blank. I'm pretty sure at some point it does say it but after awhile (maybe after a reload?) text goes away.

It should stay forever.

Back
Top Bottom