SP - UI Total Troop Type Counter on the Party Screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Apocal

Grandmaster Knight
The game already counts the different troop types on the map, why not on the Party screen as well?
bPnyWvm.jpg

Gx68N5q.jpg

ErDm2w0.jpg

I think @Duh_TaleWorlds meant we're working on something related to sorting in Party Screen.

Currently the order of troops in party screen affects the mission side spawning and positioning. So we don't want to implement a feature that would disrupt how players were playing previously, without also implementing a solution for it. So that's the reason we haven't yet implemented a sort feature in party screen.

For this feature though we haven't had a discussion about it, I can certainly bring it to my team and discuss. Thanks for the feedback :xf-smile:

Last edited:
I think @Duh_TaleWorlds meant we're working on something related to sorting in Party Screen.

Currently the order of troops in party screen affects the mission side spawning and positioning. So we don't want to implement a feature that would disrupt how players were playing previously, without also implementing a solution for it. So that's the reason we haven't yet implemented a sort feature in party screen.

For this feature though we haven't had a discussion about it, I can certainly bring it to my team and discuss. Thanks for the feedback :xf-smile:

If it is not possible in your eyes that is not a problem, but i would really be grateful if you try finding some way to implement sorting option. Really impactful qol in my eyes.

Maybe it could have a lock mechanism, something that is similar to item lock but this one locks them to their relative position.

Cool, thanks.

One issue that I just thought of though: if players have troops assigned to the other unit types (skirmishers, heavy infantry, light cavalry, heavy cavalry, etc.) there are no icons currently.

Back
Top Bottom