Native Completed Total Annihilation 2: 3vs3 Infantry Tournament

Users who are viewing this thread

Maple Burgers (20) - (5) Wiet en Wafels

1VXUFKq.jpg

7M7tKQw.jpg

Plural of Goose 15 - WFAES 13 (Not sure about the score but we won)

Forgot to take screens, ggs

ok im back i will get everything sorted tomorrow and update it all etc. Well done everyone who got your games played. If you still havent done your round 1 matches get the **** on it asap.

French Toast Mafia 20 - 3 Plural of Goose

7fb2a9d667be4758d513f1dcccab0483.jpg

54354b8f75c91ae30cea52a0d3377904.jpg

gg kiano and pepper

064fa84bf4c74a9e5038e1ab8e9322c0.png

Bellendor, dont feel special for kicking your corpse, i humiliate dirt like you daily

I am humiliated that you are a better inf as a cav. Kiano & Pepper archer. Though, humiliation? Real humiliation is when you lose to best infs of this game, who make you sit tight where you belong lol.

You deserved that, trolled the entire game. Can't hurt leaving a bit of reaction out. (Would do again 10/10)

bad game

week one matches that need to be completed:

2016 Sadness vs 2 Fools and An archer
Crackling Oat Bran Warriors vs Team Oreo
912 vs Rusty Blades
Fearless vs Akraba Squad
Watlysaloser vs Good Humen group

I dig it was holidays everyone out getting pissed seeing friends and family etc so no hard feelings but deadline for these matches will be Friday 6th January. Get in contact with me if you cant contact the opposing team, lets crack back into gear nice and quick. These matches dont take ****ing long so no excuses. Good work everyone who played there week 1 and 2 matches already.

_Toi_ said:
Sebe said:
Please add: Boris
To: Die Drei Muskeltiere

Thanks

EDIT:

Die Drei Muskeltiere 20 - 15 We still cant block

gfs, very intense! :smile:

Confirmed, though we don't have any screen neither. I blame Volshen for getting teamkilled. :grin:

Cleric_Johnson said:
week one matches that need to be completed:

We still cant block vs Die Drei Muskeltier

Already done  :eek:

Back
Top Bottom