Top View of Skirmish Maps, Naming the Locations

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello!

I've been trying to find a way to open map files in order to name the locations on the map. By this, players and clans will have an opportunity to play the game in a more strategic way, just like the games that are popular today. However, my efforts were pointless. I could not open the map files because the editing software, I dunno what, is not published to the community yet. And right now, I'm thinking about doing a space surveying on the maps but I really don't want to do it because it is a tiring and time consuming process.

I want developers to find a way for us to see the maps from above so that me and my clan can do a favor for our community by naming the locations on the map.

I'd say this is quite important, It would be very nice if TW could at least publish some information with screenshots and pictures (aerial especially, because there is no free spectator camera in skirmish) of maps.

Perhaps some threads or something of that sort would be nice whenever they introduce a new map instead of just a small indication in the changelog sayins "xxx new map added"

Hello!

I've been trying to find a way to open map files in order to name the locations on the map. By this, players and clans will have an opportunity to play the game in a more strategic way, just like the games that are popular today. However, my efforts were pointless. I could not open the map files because the editing software, I dunno what, is not published to the community yet. And right now, I'm thinking about doing a space surveying on the maps but I really don't want to do it because it is a tiring and time consuming process.

I want developers to find a way for us to see the maps from above so that me and my clan can do a favor for our community by naming the locations on the map.
there are top down images of maps

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom