• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Top Teams of All Time

Users who are viewing this thread

DarkLight

Sergeant Knight
I dont see the discussion here boys. Peak warband when you are playing good and the game is dead when you are playing bad, you guys should know this by now.
 
Shemaforash said:
Apollo~ said:
current scene skill level > past scene skill level

how'd you know?

Well, people are playing warband way more time wise compared to back then? Primarily because of matchmaking? Over 100+ matches are played per day 700 per week? That is far more matches than most of them years combined if i'm correct? When people practise and have a tool to practise more they get better? Its just logical tbh

Other stuff like:

I dunno if i'm right but, chambering was considered very good now its just normal? Double-spamming was considered really hard now every player can do it? Bump-stabbing was considered hard too, now that is also very common?

So prove me wrong I guess?
 
Fietta said:
I'd argue that the best skill level was 2015 when everyone was active.

These discussions were used to be made back then 2015, people were calling old russian players were way better than us blablabla. Anyway as an inactive player can't talk about recent skill level but for sure there is no more competition as there was without doubt.

and boy, please remove F badge from your signature :grin:
 

Fietta

buıʇʇǝs uoıʇɔǝɹıp ʞɔɐʇʇɐ
Marquis
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Guy Fawkes said:
Fietta said:
I'd argue that the best skill level was 2015 when everyone was active.

These discussions were used to be made back then 2015, people were calling old russian players were way better than us blablabla. Anyway as an inactive player can't talk about recent skill level but for sure there is no more competition as there was without doubt.

and boy, please remove F badge from your signature :grin:

No.
 

Charlini

Grandmaster Knight
I think youre all partly wrong tbh, all stages in warband have had a similar activity except really early on the game. Doesn't matter the quantity of teams at top level or the quality of the players, back in 2015, or 2017 or now in 2019. Back then was lot of IG, 2017 was lot of 2v2/3v3 etc and atm it's wbmm. When there's no tense match incoming or a hyped up tournament, noone practises and quality drops, yet when the knockout or key matches come specially on the hype competitions, everyone tryhards and gets on their peaks.

That being said It's straight dumb to deny the progress of the players and development through the years, same with the team competitions. The only limit you can kinda accept is the players' individual ceiling that only applies to some who can't figure out what to change over time to progress further.
 
Charlini said:
same with the team competitions.

Tell me a tournament that had 3 teams that have equal chances of winning the tournament after 2015. People might get better during the time as they play more, but there has never been a tournament that had such organised teams with very top players contested in the same tournament after ECS2.

I am not trying to shade your achievements, also do not mean that if FT played during 2015 they would fail, they would probably have equal chance to win i suppose. But that's the truth.
 

Charlini

Grandmaster Knight
Guy Fawkes said:
Charlini said:
same with the team competitions.

Tell me a tournament that had 3 teams that have equal chances of winning the tournament after 2015.

WSC1 WNL6

Pretty much undeniable if you consider Unity Castellan AE GWB and the results that gibby showed on his post that I guess noone really took time to see :grin:.

Quite sure some other tours also had more than 2-3 teams at the top, but those 2 are the key ones from FT that we were discussing so
 
Charlini said:
WSC1 WNL6

Pretty much undeniable if you consider Unity Castellan AE GWB.

No offense, but Unity, Castellan and GWB are not on the same level that KURWA and F were. They did not have the same chances of winning as AE and FT had. Anyway, this subjective, no need to go further.
 

Charlini

Grandmaster Knight
Guy Fawkes said:
Charlini said:
WSC1 WNL6

Pretty much undeniable if you consider Unity Castellan AE GWB.

No offense, but Unity, Castellan and GWB are not on the same level that KURWA and F were. They did not have the same chances of winning as AE and FT had. Anyway, this subjective, no need to go further.

Non taken, just stating facts, Unity did eliminate AE and GWB, your team, won them aswell and then both of you lost to FT by quite a margin, but I guess we only see value for facts when it's convenient. Respecting the opinion but don't neglect facts just because you don't share them.
 

Fietta

buıʇʇǝs uoıʇɔǝɹıp ʞɔɐʇʇɐ
Marquis
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Guy Fawkes said:
Charlini said:
WSC1 WNL6

Pretty much undeniable if you consider Unity Castellan AE GWB.

No offense, but Unity, Castellan and GWB are not on the same level that KURWA and F were. They did not have the same chances of winning as AE and FT had. Anyway, this subjective, no need to go further.

That obviously depends on the roster at that certain period, Castellans and Unity were at their strongest in WSC1, their rosters are easily comparable to KURWA's or Freelancers, you could argue GWB's roster on paper is also very good. Maybe you playing cavalry and dying early because you're scared to get shat on by 'newer' infantry probably cost you your chance of getting a couple of rounds. That was the reason you started to play cavalry right? Because you were afraid?
 

Rayden

Grandmaster Knight
would like to see teams like 22nd,rn,cor,wv,rs but it would be hard to place them in rankings. :fruity: men like me will never stop living in the past  :cool:
 

EastEndElite

Regular
I think you all ave a fair point but the Team Ireland of 2017 NC was up there with the best.

Forget about skill and talent, what ever happened to good old hard work?

Kiano
Posh
Macco
Goldenblack
Brownie
FlansTheNoobSlayer
SlyFox

Besides Macco and Brownie that team is even worse than your bang average polish team full of windowlickers. We had to deal with a father and son sharing a dell laptop, a guy with genuine mental disabilities (Flans), Posh being absolutely useless despite having 5k hours and having to listen to our leader Kiano letting SlyFox off with everything because shes a girl - She literally went afk for a tampon change during one of our matches.

It's safe to say we had our own problems. Just keep that in mind when you are thinking of Natives greatest ever teams.
 

Imagination

I<3Dingleberries
Master Knight
WBM&BWF&SNW
Rayden_ said:
would like to see teams like 22nd,rn,cor,wv,rs but it would be hard to place them in rankings. :fruity: men like me will never stop living in the past  :cool:
You are not alone :wink:
 
EastEndElite said:
I think you all ave a fair point but the Team Ireland of 2017 NC was up there with the best.

Forget about skill and talent, what ever happened to good old hard work?

Kiano
Posh
Macco
Goldenblack
Brownie
FlansTheNoobSlayer
SlyFox

Besides Macco and Brownie that team is even worse than your bang average polish team full of windowlickers. We had to deal with a father and son sharing a dell laptop, a guy with genuine mental disabilities (Flans), Posh being absolutely useless despite having 5k hours and having to listen to our leader Kiano letting SlyFox off with everything because shes a girl - She literally went afk for a tampon change during one of our matches.

It's safe to say we had our own problems. Just keep that in mind when you are thinking of Natives greatest ever teams.

What the **** did I just read
 

Gibby Jr

Marquis
I definitely considered adding 22nd and still might, as they actually have some medals in major tournaments and were around for a couple of years, but most of the other notable very old teams either don't have any medals or only played 1 or 2 tournaments.
 

CIIGES of the low lands

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Guy Fawkes said:
Charlini said:
WSC1 WNL6

Pretty much undeniable if you consider Unity Castellan AE GWB.

No offense, but Unity, Castellan and GWB are not on the same level that KURWA and F were. They did not have the same chances of winning as AE and FT had. Anyway, this subjective, no need to go further.
Unity beat KURWA
Wonwokie beat F
Unity beat Wonwokie
FT beat Unity
hello?
 
Top Bottom