Top Infantry Through the Years

Users who are viewing this thread

Count Delinard said:
Will Roberta ever post his? :thinking:

17c.png

It would be hard to implement years like 2010-2012 into such a detailed list, since I think even the oldest players don't have that accurate memories about every good inf players from every year (so this list will be very biased for first few years).

He was given one extra week after explaining his circumstances, but that has come & gone. He hasn't been replaced yet because we're considering ending the program soon.

Orion said:
He was given one extra week after explaining his circumstances, but that has come & gone. He hasn't been replaced yet because we're considering ending the program soon.
One might even say that you have a list of...list makers *X-files theme tune*

Good list. Lists should be done like this. Also why i am not mentioned as a infantry on those lists i dont know. I know my main class is archer but I played enough tournaments and matches to be mentioned as infantry.  :???:

Menethil said:
Good list. Lists should be done like this. Also why i am not mentioned as a infantry on those lists i dont know. I know my main class is archer but I played enough tournaments and matches to be mentioned as infantry.  :???:
I agree, Menethil has been a dominant inf for years.

Dominant is a strong word, at his peak Menethil was in contention for best archer in the scene. Inf wise he was just solid/spear support, which definitely filled the roles those teams needed but I don't think puts him in a top 20 spot for dedicated inf. Top 50 lists maybe.

I wasnt dominant in 1v1s. I was pretty solid in inf  fights when cav is involved. Of course i am not in top 10 or something. But some people on this list is just names. They are not better than me in general. Just my personal opinion.

Back
Top Bottom