Top 100 Warband Players (A Spectator's List)

Users who are viewing this thread

jon01

Knight at Arms
This list ranks players by weighing up their dominance, longevity and consistency in the history of the tournament scene, based on what's observable through videos on YouTube/Twitch, with some consideration for statistics. I try to recognise factors such as kills, assists, stopping cavalry and tactical play, as well as how important the match or round is when a player performs well. For each player, I've provided at least one timestamp to a round in which I thought they performed well, but each player's ranking isn't based on the highlights alone. It's EU players only. This list has nothing to do with Duel or public play.

Honourable Mentions: http://bit.ly/2O07PWk

Top 100 Players

1. Peter
2. Brian
3. Shemaforash
4. Menethil
5. Arni
6. Scar
7. SirAlecks
8. Thorr
9. LeRoux
10. Rayden
11. Anchor
12. Ciiges
13. PriNce17
14. Maximou
15. Charlini
16. Habimana
17. eRRoR
18. Gibby
19. Nubijuki
20. BlackTide
21. M
22. SifoN
23. Rainbow
24. Relaks
25. Razer
26. axL
27. Napoleon
28. Trebron
29. Firunien
30. Matt
31. CristoTheVicious
32. Sebek
33. Paulo
34. ReD_WaR
35. Normanguy
36. Matafiks
37. Tyhke
38. SotaMursu
39. Blade
40. NeLe
41. Dopey
42. Yona
43. Khefren
44. Watly
45. Habrak
46. DrDoener
47. Vernon
48. Triari
49. Cleric Johnson
50. Bloody Death
51. Eder
52. Oliveran
53. Caius
54. Kawaii
55. Virus
56. Bendetto
57. SikiciOttoman
58. Rempica
59. TirtiL
60. Anders
61. Deacon Barry
62. LaPache
63. Superlilli
64. Red Ice
65. Apollo
66. Attila
67. Kane
68. XerXes
69. Tomy
70. DarkLight
71. Dume
72. CarpeDiem
73. Surkan
74. Tomayus
75. Fietta
76. Anubis
77. Hopkiin
78. Ceasar
79. Relexan
80. Azan
81. Corey
82. Hives
83. Vivar
84. SirArthur
85. Flawin
86 Slade
87. Volshen
88. Grenade
89. Max
90. Janczar
91. AngryNerd
92. Woj
93. Alexander
94. Mitchell
95. Shingen
96. Nomes
97. Neathar
98. Harman
99. JarvisAndPi
100. OGL

Last edited:
Love the way you have formulated it i.e. from using past clips, but the ratings are utter trash no offence but still thanks for doing it bro really nice layout.

Apollo~ said:
Love the way you have formulated it i.e. from using past clips, but the ratings are utter trash no offence but still thanks for doing it bro really nice layout.
Feel free to make your own list. I'm interested in seeing how different it would be.

Really enjoyed clicking through the highlights of the players mentioned and damn, the amount of work that went into it. Insane.

Apollo~ said:

xdd

Fietta said:
Very cool, how long did it take you to find the majority of peoples clips? :razz:

There also seems to he a severe lack of infantry on this list :smile:
My internet hasn't been very good over the past year, which puts me off playing (just in public). But I still want my Warband fix, so I've been watching it a lot instead. I collected time-stamps while watching through videos. The videos are mostly more than an hour long, but skipping to engagements reduces the time dramatically. I don't know when I started, but I got a little obsessed over this in the past week or so. I also found it hard to sleep when that heat wave happened in the UK, so that freed up more time to work on it.

I counted 28-30 players whose main class is infantry, and there are others who play as other classes as their main but have played very well as infantry. I probably find great plays by infantry as the most entertaining.

Holy crap thats pretty impressive :eek: This included some videos i didnt even know existed and moments i already completely forgot about! Very nice thanks for the hard work!

The first highlight video of vernon isn't correct, it's another player with nickname "Venom". this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-kIIdkIOgg&feature=youtu.be&t=1821

EX ANUBIS said:
The first highlight video of vernon isn't correct, it's another player with nickname "Venom". this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-kIIdkIOgg&feature=youtu.be&t=1821
Ah, okay. I'll remove it.

Would be nice if you could include some of my EC5 AE Black jav clips too, probably my most favourite. There does seem to be a lot of people's who's got very little or no video footage and are place relatively high, is it realistic to put them above others?

Back
Top Bottom