Top 100 Warband Players (A Spectator's List)

Users who are viewing this thread

This is so cool  :grin: Thanks alot for your work!
I think it's kinda lame to brag with your own clips but this is one of my proudest warband moments so feel free to include it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka5gcYarHZE&feature=youtu.be&t=2687

yourNotAlone said:
This is so cool  :grin: Thanks alot for your work!
I think it's kinda lame to brag with your own clips but this is one of my proudest warband moments so feel free to include it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka5gcYarHZE&feature=youtu.be&t=2687
Great play. I'll add it.

I've also added clips for Eder, DarkLight, Habimana and Maximou from yesterday's match.

These clips were great to watch  :smile:  Especially being from NA, where my only interaction with some of these players was when one of us had pathetic ping.  Top tier talents -- thanks for linking the Youtube links too.  Got me pumped to go play some Warband

I like the effort you placed into this, but what's up with all the lists popping up about best players. And then people come running out of the bush and complaining that their preferred player is not on the list.

Blead said:
I like the effort you placed into this, but what's up with all the lists popping up about best players.
A ban on list threads was lifted a month ago, so quite a few people made lists after that. They're very common to have on message boards about competitive games and sports. Many people (especially newcomers to the scene) are interested to see who are/have been regarded as the best players by different people. Also, it can potentially increase competitivity and create discussion about the game. Although, I probably wouldn't have bothered posting this thread if it didn't include the video highlights.

I made another list, which is less to do with ranking players and more about sharing the video highlights I collected for other players. Some of the "older" players look like they were just as highly skilled, but it was too difficult for me to rank them alongside others in the Top 100, considering how much less they've played since 2013 (when recordings got more frequent). It's by no means a comprehensive list, since I'm sure I've missed many highlights and nice plays by even more players.

Honourable Mentions

Crusader
AltaiR
Midgard
Harlequin
Lezard
Asgeir
Okocha
El Hasib
ContyS
TornadoX
Lord_Willy
Kaltvien
Urist
Lares
R1ch
SpheRe
Dennor
Anthony
Rey
Goliath
BarbarianWarlord
Wierdo
Tobi
Toi
Majesty
New_Player_FTW
Szymczak1503
Crashday
Volky
Merzhin
imNotAlone
Blivandefar
FiSk
Samu
Zoyka
Bruce
Achto
Warhammer
Killer
Airelhach
Pendragon
Mynes
Aela
LuckyBlasT
Mete_Khan
Sonic
Wezyk
Noxx
lovca
Raven
Grifon
Garym
Asediado
Robin
PuffTheDragon
Pepper
Bertalicious
Mikalir
TigerWhite
Kragen
gorN
Mace
Archivist
Shav
SMerFo_15
Blackitt
Arch3r
Shoxi
Horace
Elguera
Peacemaker
Demivar
Sojetsu
Langelau
flex
Barbarossa
MiguelSnake
Berg
Waringham
Black_Devil
BoB
Faramir
Hrod
Profail
Charon
Black_Scorpion
ReggaeBoy
Goker
Donut
Rodriguez

Last edited:
Condemned Bas said:
Uhm... Donut's last 2 "highlights" is just him dying?
He seemed disappointed that he wasn't in the Top 100, so I thought I'd put him in the HM with some highlights. The sounds he makes when he dies are pretty funny.

Back
Top Bottom