Top 10 mods for Mount&Blade

Users who are viewing this thread

drdoom151

Sergeant at Arms
Yes people! We did it  :mrgreen: Fire Arrow is number 10, being the lowest in the top 10 but still better than all the hundreds of mods out there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-QK3FJBgrQ

Congratulations old chap. Very much deserved. I have played more of your mod than any other at this point. I actually saw that vid a while ago and it was on the strength of that that I downloaded it. And very happy I am too.

I greatly appreciate the way in which you have expanded the early part of the game, especially all the trade functionality that you built into the game.

At the moment I rate your mod much higher than your current number 10 slot, but I won't say how high incase I alienate some of the other great mod makers out there.

Keep up the fantastic work.

I had never looked at this mod in the past simply because the name. I figured all it did was make stuff burn and blow up or something, but I waddled in here the other day and was suprised to find that its got tons of really cool and useful tools and functions. At the moment after playing the mod for a couple days I'm ranking it at #1 on my list of mods! And I've yet to find a bug, which is a big deal to a perfectionist like myself.

Anyways, great mod!

I would like to use this opportunity to say that this is my absolute favorite.

The only thing this mod is missing are Teutonic Knights.

And maybe some new weapons.

Swadian Man at Arms said:
Video author showed too much bloody pictures, I dislike some.

+1 Not that I don't like blood and etc in the game its just at times a warriors needs his castle/vacation home for scenery ^^

There should be an official top 10 list.  The best mods have the most features, in my opinion, not just the most outlandish equipment.  Fire Arrow is definitely near the top.  It's hard to rate precisely, but there are tiers:

Top tier:

Fire Arrow - Rus: XIIIth Century - WWII: China Battlefield - 1866 - Star Wars Conquest - Sword of Damocles

(maybe also)

Light and Darkness, Revenge of the Berserk

There's my 2 cents

Very cool to hear! Well deserved! Have not played Fire Arrow for a long time (been playing Warband here lately after a long break from MB since last summer) but I recall it being in my top 3 mods. Much like the guy above, I was skeptical because the name made me think all it did was add fire arrows, then when I played it realized it has a ton of great features. Porting this to Warband would be an absolutely fantastic mod.

Is that in the plans?

Also question: there is a mod for MB Vanilla that I played that had all the arenas and tournament grounds larger. Is that this mod?

It might have been Hundred Years War, Europe 1200 or Sword of Damocles.

Dear Anthropoid,
Glad to hear you like the mod, it's always good to see that people appreciate all the hard work that goes into making the mod.

Anthropoid said:
Is that in the plans?
As for now, I'm afraid not. Now we're busy trying to make the new mod to impress you and that needs full attention.
Maybe later the plans will come up, but for now there will be no port.

DrDoom151

I was happy to see that video as well.  I'm not much for accurately rating anything, but this is the only mod I've stuck with without changing to a new one for more than one character.  it's also the only one I've downloaded twice, on two different computers to play again after being dissatisfied with other mods.

Ye and all other mods do is basicly the same thing. Fire arrow adds custom banner along with the hereldic armours on all your units and the trade system are all awesome

Back
Top Bottom