- Best answers
"BANNERLORD BANNER EDITOR"
How to use
Make your banner. Copy it using the button above. Press Ctrl+V in the Banner Editor
Note that pasting with Ctrl+V will crash your game if you paste something that isn't a valid banner code.
You can change your banner by pressing B on the campaign map, or by clicking the banner in the top left of the Clan screen.
- Colors for your clothing and stuff like that are taken from the primary colour (top colour) of the background, and the primary colour (top colour) of the last icon in the list.
- You can edit your banner by pressing B in the world map, or clicking the banner at the top left of the clan screen.
- The center point is 0, 0
- All objects are positioned/rotated relative to their centers
- The default size of the background is 1536x1536
- The dotted square is an area of about 740x740 which provides a reasonable viewport for stuff in game (some uses are wider, like the banner flag in the banner editor, some are quite narrow like on some shields.)
All this bannerlord stuff is copyrighted/trademarked/etc by TaleWorlds Entertainment
N.B.:...qualcuno sa chi lo ha creato...?