[Tool] TpacTool - An unofficial asset explorer [0.4.0]

Users who are viewing this thread

Wings iirc is Y up and tpac tool export Z up (like in blender) by default, there is checkbox for Y up. Pose of arms is changed for deformation sake.

Nice work!

Problem I have. Those OBJ files won't open in Lightwave modeler (2019) but opens in Substance Painter 2.
I always use LW to edit OBJ files.

Thank You, this is a great tool!
I believe I am little late, but currently, it is crashing for me. Could it be because of the recent updates by TaleWorlds?
Help and tips would be appreciated!

He don't seem to answere if there is a problem.
I've solved my problem with OBJ. files through loading-saving down in some other software. The .OBJ-writing is not right in this this softwar thou.

He don't seem to answere if there is a problem.
I've solved my problem with OBJ. files through loading-saving down in some other software. The .OBJ-writing is not right in this this softwar thou.

Kinda strange, he posted the tool and seemingly abandoned it immediately after. Szszss, you alive there buddy?

Thank You, this is a great tool!
I believe I am little late, but currently, it is crashing for me. Could it be because of the recent updates by TaleWorlds?
Help and tips would be appreciated!

It's not TW updates. Read the GitHub instructions. TpacTool needs .Net Framework 4.6.2. If you download Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 that should install it for you.

gopat said:
Same for me, crashes when opening the assets folder.

Opening the assets folder loads all of Bannerlord's assets into RAM. Your PC probably has insufficient RAM. Everything loads fine with 32GB RAM.

Kinda strange, he posted the tool and seemingly abandoned it immediately after. Szszss, you alive there buddy?

I doubt she abandoned TpacTool. She's probably won't post anything further until she can add some of the features planned in her GitHub. Anyone who loves OpenBRF must be a long-time Warband fan even if she only recently opened a forum account to publish her work.

Last edited:
Hello people, I was wondering if anyone could do me a solid and extract "aserai_plated_skirt" base model for me? Every time I try to extract it my asset explorer crashes. Oddly enough, I can extract converted and slim version of the model easily.

Hello people, I was wondering if anyone could do me a solid and extract "aserai_plated_skirt" base model for me? Every time I try to extract it my asset explorer crashes. Oddly enough, I can extract converted and slim version of the model easily.

Back
Top Bottom