[Tool] Arena - Xml Modding Editor for Bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

I still have no idea how to get this thing started. Anyone wanna help a feller out here?
Well, after you download the tool, start the tool by clicking the .exe

After the application has been started, select the language you want to display

After Main Application has been started, select File->Import and navigate to your module folder which contains the SubModule.xml, click OK to import the module

Then you can edit the module files

This is how you download things from GitHub:

1. To the right of the source code files, you find the word "Releases". Press it.
kVmEkYA.png

2. It is a link to the finished program, ie the compiled code releases ie the builds. Click the version you need.
mw8PMH7.png

3. And now you are on the download page for that version. Click the file to download.
iNRzH8t.png

I like big b- arrows.

"Few things are both as obtuse as computer stuff before anyone's shown you how it works and as annoyingly simple afterwards" :wink:

This is how you download things from GitHub:

1. To the right of the source code files, you find the word "Releases". Press it.
kVmEkYA.png

2. It is a link to the finished program, ie the compiled code releases ie the builds. Click the version you need.
mw8PMH7.png

3. And now you are on the download page for that version. Click the file to download.
iNRzH8t.png

I like big b- arrows.

"Few things are both as obtuse as computer stuff before anyone's shown you how it works and as annoyingly simple afterwards" :wink:
Exactly

Back
Top Bottom