Too Small horses (proportions should be fixed)

Users who are viewing this thread

askarmc

Recruit
I hope developers will pay attention. I know that developers tryed to show us different brieds of horses but it was made just only by making sizes smaller. I mean that if we are tolking about mongolian horses they are not just small, actually their body lenght almost like normal horse and the head is the same. What makes mongolian horse small visually are the short legs. So what we see in the game small horse almost like dog (it is avarage horse that just made much smaller totally in scale). I have prepared the pictures for comparison but couldn't share it here.

They should now really focus on the important stuff, horse proportions are not that imporant.

They can do that when they start to polish the game in my opinion. But I wouldn´t be surprised if they focus more on stuff like this :grin: .

They should now really focus on the important stuff, horse proportions are not that imporant.

They can do that when they start to polish the game in my opinion. But I wouldn´t be surprised if they focus more on stuff like this :grin: .
I'm completely agree with you that this is not so critical issue upon the issues that they have at the moment. I just wanted to attract their attention on that issue hoping that it will be not forgotten or skipped. I remember that in previous games the horse models were made very good (at least you could see that saranid horse really looks like arabian horse with its fish kind face).

Back
Top Bottom