Too Quiet

Users who are viewing this thread

I work and don't work in stretches, so I'm either around here a lot, or hardly at all.  :smile:

It's hardly at all for the time being, but I think this is a busy time of year for most people in the northern hemisphere.

It has been quiet everywhere. Don't know why? Maybe we need Bannerlord to come out?

v0.24 would be nice too.  :smile:

Mod boards never die, the players just unite to form a hive-mind in order to achieve a higher efficiency in intercommunication. That's why the PoP board has been looking so empty lately as well, everyone has posted so much that their knowledge has been spread through osmosis and they all conglomerated to form a single entity.

It was inevitable.
It was terrifying.

Epicrules said:
Mod boards never die, the players just unite to form a hive-mind in order to achieve a higher efficiency in intercommunication. That's why the PoP board has been looking so empty lately as well, everyone has posted so much that their knowledge has been spread through osmosis and they all conglomerated to form a single entity.

It was inevitable.
It was terrifying.

I can only imagine how much screeching of "MEDDLING WITH THE OCCULT" tears at the collective consciousness whenever someone posts a modification or submod that improves on or adjusts the features of PoP.

yeah I just finished my latest silverstag playthrough, like 3 weeks ago.
So yeah I am just waiting for the next version before I have anything new to say.

Anyone wants unofficial release of Nord troops while waiting? It'll probably mess up the whole thing, but...
(as long as Windy agrees)

Leifdin said:
Anyone wants unofficial release of Nord troops while waiting? It'll probably mess up the whole thing, but...
(as long as Windy agrees)

I would love it. I think if you clearly labeled it as BETA and to 'Use at your own risk." Windy would approve.  :cool:

I think it might cause some confusion, but I'm not against it.  I really just need to get v0.24 wrapped up and then I can release it as a beta copy for testing for those interested.

Joelnh said:
I am still around , just been busy with another game work and gf.
I am looking forward to next version when it is ready. :smile:
Sorcery, my social life was destroyed ever since I started warband. It had little hope of reviving but Silverstag crushed what is left of my social life. I am now friendzoned from more than 5 girls.

I have no time what-so-ever now. Our American literature teacher has decided that 9 novels and two plays are just the right number to read for teacher trainees who have a lot of other courses. Besides, I decided to compete in ACM programming competition, which went terribly(our team was able to solve 1 out of 10 problem, other teams didn't solve anything)...so, if we want to go to the next round and not bring a terrible shame on our heads(if they even let us go there), I need to practice a lot. So, there is a short essay about my life. Enjoy! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom