Resolved TOO MUCH STUTTERING PLEASE HELP

Users who are viewing this thread

I played beta, beta had it's stutters yes but even 50vs50 mp battles it only stuttered like 3-4 times. BUT MY GOD single player stutters like hell. I don't know why my specs are enough for recommended settings. My FPS is locked to 72, and its fine all the time but too much stuttering happens. I played AC Odyssey on ULTRA settings with fps locked to 70, adn it was fine so my PC should handle this.
my specs:
i5 9400F 6 core
8 ram
RX590
and M2 SSD
I should be fine but with very low or very high graps it doesnt matter game stutters like an imbecile medieval farmer. Please help you guys, setting or whatever I REALLY want to play the game smoothly, other than this it's AWESOME

Sound Options - use 128 instead of 256 or 512 :wink: . The latter settings apparently destroy CPU. Also the game might have memory leaks so restart the game every 2 hours

I just made own thread. But i think i have similar issue (stuttering). So i add this here in this megathread:

When using mouse left and right click to move/rotate the camera it is stuttering/lagging. Using keyboard keys for moving camera works definitely more smooth. I aswell checked FPS with OSD Tools. I got with my current settings above 120 FPS. But with frames limited to 75 FPS stuttering happens aswell. Aswell changed that sound settings to 128. Still stuttering happens.

Taleworlds are you aware of this problem and is there already a workaround available, maybe change some settings or is a patch/hotfix needed?

My hardware specs:

Monitor: 144 Hz G-SYNC monitor (G-SYNC enabled)
CPU: 3700X
GPU: 2070 Super
RAM: 64 Gigabyte
SSD: 1 Terabyte

Best regards,
Tevlor

Last edited:
Most of it, yea. I am running equal and superior things to Bannerlord without any issues. But this stuttering on Potato Mode is making me cry. I wanna play ****ing Bannerlord! LET PLAY IT!! It's been nearly a decade! AHHHHHH!!!!

I'm also experiencing excessive stutter. The campaign map is alright but otherwise, it's unplayable, changing everything to the lowest settings doesn't help. Also changing settings causes a crash. The error reporting app isn't working either as it fails every time.
CPU: i7-6700
GPU: RX480
RAM: 8GB

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience. Can you confirm the problem persists after the newly released patches?
I've since had an upgrade - Win10, i5, 16gb RAM, GTX 1050 Ti - and have had no performance issues, other than loss of FPS in large battle/sieges which is to be expected. I haven't noticed any memory leak issues, but I haven't been looking to be fair.

I've since had an upgrade - Win10, i5, 16gb RAM, GTX 1050 Ti - and have had no performance issues, other than loss of FPS in large battle/sieges which is to be expected. I haven't noticed any memory leak issues, but I haven't been looking to be fair.
which version? 1.4.2. or 1.4.1? Which i5? I think that the ram requirements on the steam page are misleading to say the least, 16gb should be recommended for this game.

My game stutters alot too.
Every battle all I can do is send out my orders and hope I dont get hit with a javelin to the head during the time the game is unplayable for me.
I thought it was my pc spec since I only have 8gb ram, but hearing Tevlor #9 with 64gb(!!!!!!) of ram also having this issue its obvious its something with the game.

Hope it gets fixed.
Stay safe yall

Back
Top Bottom