Too much cavalry

Users who are viewing this thread

And please now get ready for me to get gangbanged by multiple 1000000+ levels (forum and in-game skill) higher than me including but not limited to personal attacks in 3.. 2.. 1..:

Nobody understands your incoherent ramblings, ****

See.. I can see the future :roll:

And what about this don't you understand, huh?

And guess who are the first to tell you "the game shouldn't be realistic, dude. How dumb of you to suggest something like that" but then "why does my lance upon first scratch from any angle not kill a horse? Shouldn't it at least go crazy from pain and throw off it's rider?" Really hilarious.

A lot of whining from you strong PC soldiers lol.

And you understood precisely what I meant. You just think you can get away with ignoring it just calling it not catchy enough in formulation.

Last edited:
There is just so many issues with cavalry :
-Speed doesnt affect the damage they receive, only affect the damage they deal
-Their hitbox is too large, they hit completely off-aim and it still lands the blows
-The hitbox of their shields are way too large, sometimes it feels like it blocks 360 degrees around them
-Horses have way too much HP and/or armor. Horses should get oneshotted by a clear spear HIT.
-When horses are close to infantry, its almost impossible to land any hit on the cavalry because we are "too close" all the time.
-Any unit can mount a horse
-Knock downs are sucking all the fun from being a infantry.
-Whenever you knock a cavalry down his horse, they get knocked so far they are safe all the time
-Cavalry riders have way too much armor, once they get knocked down their horses, they turn into a overboosted terminator infantry sort of like a legionary or sergent. Just like Archers are mostly weak in melee, Riders should turn into a weakling when they lose their main advantage = the horse.
-Their spear easily outreach the spears of infantry, which makes 0 sense whatsover.
-Sometimes you start hearing the sound of the horse when they are already so close from you, you dont even have the time to turn around.

Back
Top Bottom