Too much cavalry

Users who are viewing this thread

Cavalry is noobish cause it's very OP... Even a vlandian peasant become a killing machine on horse (yeap, peasants on heavy horses)...
Too much HP, even 3 guys with spears cant kill the rider or the mount even if stopped ! + no class limit !
And wtf couched lance : -"Are you a good cav on Bannerlord ?" -"Yes I press X".

Taleworlds should entirely rework cav, even light cav is OP. It's not bcause they have less armor that they are unpowered. Their arsenal is powerful and can easily defeat a heavy horseman and I dont talk about the infantry, they are just victims in the MP, between snipers and tanks.

class limits fix nothing. The damage on horses are fine. What's not fine is the fact that a spear hit barely stops the horse. A spear hit on front should stop any horse.

Maybe they should have captains mode be a draft of 2 at a time picking their squad. That way it's consistently fair to balance out each team.

I don't think they will look into mp in EA period while most of the players focusing on singleplayer (sadly)

I have brought a grand solution to your problem. It's called a spear and it works quite easily.
>Point spear at horse
> Hit attack button at right time
>Horse is now block and you get a free hit on the rider
>If you have a teammate or two the cav is now dead

I have brought a grand solution to your problem. It's called a spear and it works quite easily.
>Point spear at horse
> Hit attack button at right time
>Horse is now block and you get a free hit on the rider
>If you have a teammate or two the cav is now dead

>does this
>horse doesn't stop
>gets couched

or

>stop one horse
>get couched by another

>picks missiles

>misses
>dies

or

>hits the horses head
>dies

or

>hits the shield
>dies

or

>hits the enemy
>kills him

1/4 isnt that bad
in my experience as a cav you get hit a lot more often than 1/4, considering that if you actually hit a mount on the head while its charging you it does very high damage often killing your horse. And also you sometimes dont have a shield as a cav because of using glaive/menavlion or simply your shield getting a couched lance. I think the main problem here is that if you actually dismount a cav they stay on ground for a very short time and they can even block with shields

Back
Top Bottom