Resolved too low number of bandit parties roaming and hideouts are either not sending parties or again too low chance of spawn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.8.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
-
Summary:it seems as of 1.8.0 games none of the bandit factions mobile parties are mobile all of them are camping inside the lairs whereas in earlier versions, players playing the beta could encounter various bandit factions roaming about 2-5-10-20 years into the game , now the hideouts are not sending out parties or parties are stuck inside forever, compared to 1.7.2 behaviour i think.

How to Reproduce: .play e1.8.0 beta, select sandbox/random character/bannerlord difficulty, notice the lack of spawns after initial newgame spawn of bandits, i dont really recall how this worked in previous versions but i remember bandit hideouts sending parties out, now this behaviour is not observed anymore.

upon looking at the game code it seems it was nerfed too much or now there is a much too low chance of spawning parties compared to 1.7.2 .

Have you used cheats and if so which: yeah to teleport about to test the game ( duh !! )
Scene Name (if related):-
Media (Screenshots & Video):-
Computer Specs:-
GPU:-
GPU Driver Version:-
CPU:-
RAM:-
Motherboard:-
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):-

Last edited:
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

after even more testing all i can say is that the spawns take a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time to spawn, if at all, and

please dont mess the system even more, its terrible that it was nerfed, dont nerf it further AT ALL !
dont reduce number of parties
dont reduce number of anything , add to the game dont take...its already bare...

after recent changes, it seems the situation changed to worse, is nobody playing this game? i just restarted twice after playing an 1092 year game from default start year NO BANDIT PARTIES where spawned after inital spawn, holy **** what are you DOING OVER THERE @ TW?!?!?!

this is what is needed to recreate

play the game or wait in a town a few years......no bandit parties spawn.....how can you not see this , why the bloody hell did you destroyed this part of the game! who the hell asked you to do it, FIX IT ALREADY @@!!

still occuring in 1.0.1.4833
I see bandit parties going to hideout and leaving prisoners.

But you are right in bad spawning. Later quests about killing bandits groups is a failiure. 2-3 one can do. After that it´s a gamble. Usually one loose about 15 k on those quest because there are no bandits to find. So i leave such quests to companions.

Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the game? If so could you also send us a save file?
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I am marking this thread as resolved because we did not get the information asked in time. If you are still experiencing this issue please let us know by leaving a reply to this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom