Too easy to make money

Users who are viewing this thread

yurah

Recruit
This mod feels too easy money wise.  Im getting like 1000-4000 denars each enterprise I have and owning land gives some extra denars as well.  It seems like a lot to be honest.  Any way to lower the amount per enterprise(tweakmb breaks the mods somehow) or do I just gimp myself on how many enterprises or land i should buy?

It doesn't seem that you really played a lot because, in my opinion, you really need that money. A lot of strong parties keep spawning, you constantly need a lot of strong troops to be able to survive.

So mid game this seems like an issue, but resolves itself quickly once you pass 400, 500, 600 days, and are either A) forced to constantly travel town to town to pick up rent money because your party is large and you have to fight high tier lords, B) forced to make due because half the map is at war with you or your faction, or C) constant war has driven rent prices so low in so many towns that you are basically forced to downsize.

A late game party that can win both sieges and field battles can get extremely expensive, such that my early-mid game (day 1-300) now is almost always about getting as much investment as possible before all hell breaks loose on the campaign map.

Eriktheread said:
So mid game this seems like an issue, but resolves itself quickly once you pass 400, 500, 600 days, and are either A) forced to constantly travel town to town to pick up rent money because your party is large and you have to fight high tier lords, B) forced to make due because half the map is at war with you or your faction, or C) constant war has driven rent prices so low in so many towns that you are basically forced to downsize.

A late game party that can win both sieges and field battles can get extremely expensive, such that my early-mid game (day 1-300) now is almost always about getting as much investment as possible before all hell breaks loose on the campaign map.
Thorusus said:
It doesn't seem that you really played a lot because, in my opinion, you really need that money. A lot of strong parties keep spawning, you constantly need a lot of strong troops to be able to survive.

Its just 10,000 denars a week without owning a castle or town seems excessive with the enterprises making 2000 average.

Right, again, it feels like a lot at the begining, but ive found that later on I cannot support my warband, even with enterprises in each town. Once you accumilate a lot of high tier troops, your money is eaten up rather quickly.

Back
Top Bottom