SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

Users who are viewing this thread

The presence of Jalik's partie is vital for the rest of the quest. This is clearly a bug, sorry :oops:.
The only  solution: reload the last save (if you have one!) and try to  avoid any combat until you reach the ruins.

One further question - if a companion leaves my party (Marina come baaack) - is there a way to find and re-recruit them? Or are they gone for good?

Also - does Phoenix part 6 work, or...?

Companions mechanism still  far from being fully implemented in the current version (normally you  can find them in taverns, but sometimes they disappear for good)

In the end of the quest you  should have your own fortress, but it may take a little while...

As you can see the mod is far from complete and there are lots of features that aren't finished yet or extremely buggy, so don't invest too mush playing the current release...

Good luck

Thank you
Unfortunately I have a little bit abandoned the mod for a while. I'm just tired of Mount & Blade in general (10 years playing everything M&B  :dead:)
Anyway I intend to release the v0.8 (or even the final version) of Tohlobaria before Bannerlord.

fladin said:
Thank you
Unfortunately I have a little bit abandoned the mod for a while. I'm just tired of Mount & Blade in general (10 years playing everything M&B  :dead:)
Anyway I intend to release the v0.8 (or even the final version) of Tohlobaria before Bannerlord.

Fair enough, Grateful for what you have made here. look forward to the next/last version of this. I understand the tiredness, Do you look forward to Bannerlord at all?

fladin said:
Thank you

That's understandable. I've taken a bit of a break from the game and playing around with modding myself.

We appreciate your hard work on this wonderful mod and we don't want you to burn out on it, so don't feel pressured to work when you don't feel like it  :grin:

Maverick Knight said:
Fair enough, Grateful for what you have made here. look forward to the next/last version of this. I understand the tiredness, Do you look forward to Bannerlord at all?

Of course I'm looking for Bannerlord but I was so tired  that I couldn't even try the beta  :cry:

Meshugenerd said:
That's understandable. I've taken a bit of a break from the game and playing around with modding myself.

We appreciate your hard work on this wonderful mod and we don't want you to burn out on it, so don't feel pressured to work when you don't feel like it  :grin:
I'm sorry to drop the mod without warning, since I am not the only one contributing on it.
But I think I still have few months to polish a little more the mod, before Bannerlord's release.

Thank you for your support

Glad to see that 0.8 is still in the works!

Everybody needs & deserves a break for awhile!

I tend to cycle between mods, and this is one of those high on that list. Thanks for the hard work! :mrgreen:

I've been making adjustments to the mod, for example. I managed to adjust the Dirim plate armors legs to match the rest, as well as make the atian swords and horse work better color wise. also made the flintlock pistol into a matchlock.

I also made my kingdoms troops into a kind of Spanish inspired Atian. with long ass pikes, swordsman, musketeers and pistoliers. The idea being that I made a trade deal with the west trading company for arms and armor.

Here is an imgur album of some screenshots, including huge battles.

https://imgur.com/a/N0B3tsI

Thank you @OldGreyBeard

I'm happy  -and proud- that my little mod can still arouse your interest, to the point of modding it!
Those poor Pravarans though :dead: ...

CGqJaT4.jpg

Glad to see you here @Antonis

@Maverick Knight, I may have a better idea: why not publish your files, in separate thread, as your own mod named Lobarian conquest, Maverik's Adventures or whatever name you like?  I'll be more than honoured!

And I hope that will push you to develop your own dream mod :grin: if it's not for Warband it will surely be for Bannerlord.

The most important thing is to have fun and never, NEVER force yourself to do what other players think it's essential to be in YOUR mod.

Good luck.

@Antonis, thank you very much for all these years of encouragement.

I'll do that when you release the next version. also I made a blued elite atian armor for my character (which kinda works but still bugs me abit). I also made pistols show up when holstered too.

nhk8cii.jpg

Edit: I have now made an Atian closed helmet where you can see the eyes of  your character.

zw9LePw.jpg

D1WOAdr.jpg

Ive been making more progress with my little mod. I have made a proper helm and armor for my character/faction leader. as well as a proper heavy cavalry guard line to go with it

Album https://imgur.com/a/VcXDlVB

Lancers: These troops are veterans of combat. serving first as swordsman. with lance and blade they are the melee arm of your Pistoleers.

NU0Hldm.jpg

Elmeti Guard: True Elites of your army. made of the most veteran of your Lancers. these men are your bodyguard. armed and fitted with the best gear available. These men are near unstoppable. though only a fool would charge them into a front of pikes.

TkOtmhq.jpg

Why am I not seeing custom tree option?
Should I became vasal in order to see it?
My troops look like medieval english army :ohdear:

Back
Top Bottom