SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks Antonis

And a last one for the road :
Qdow7HP.jpg

Enough jokes, Now it's time to finish this dam... quest  :mad:

Hello Guys!!
I am in the process of creating new faction banners for the Kingdom of Hadvog and have finished some of them...
Are these good enough that you would like to see them in your game??

JJJaikishan said:
Hello Guys!!
I am in the process of creating new faction banners for the Kingdom of Hadvog and have finished some of them...
Are these good enough that you would like to see them in your game??

very nice work,  too regal for a barbarian faction,
but at least they are much better than my own banners  :wink:

what I  realy want is less beautiful , wilder, simpler banners (for an tribal kingdom) with savage animals symbole ...if it's not too much to ask

merci ElPadrino  :wink:

by the way :
I'll  upload  the latest version  0.3 on Monday, even though quests are crudes and not quite finished yet...

so I still have two days to translate dialogs to my atrocious (but I hope conprehensible) English  and add the new JJJaikishan's banners  :wink:

after, I count on you to lacate the remaining bugs  :twisted:

JJJaikishan said:
Great!!
I'll maybe try and finish up the new more tribal banners, by sunday afternoon and give em to you... :wink:

only a last thing : don't include those animals/symbols (already reservated for the others kingdoms):

lion : pravar faction
birds : imifir faction
dragon : borovods
horse : guhulay khanate

Hadvogs with native banners  :roll:
BnuL9UB.jpg

and  pravar with my banners (lion)
CFsCoBZ.jpg

Thank you again

I don't think at the moment, obviously I'll inspire and use some  diplomacy ideas (and steal some codes :oops:) for the version 0.4, but I prefer to build my own features  from scratch

Banners integrated successfully !

P8rWHZh.jpg
AWyv2hi.jpg
OAV6IyH.jpg

I'll start the upload of the new mod release later tonight (slow internet connection  :roll:)

in fact, the game starts around the end of the civil war, the "rebels" have already won (and created their own factions), only remains the imperial capital ...

Back
Top Bottom