Today the holy patch arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

That was more than 2 months ago. If they haven't done it by now, any changes may lie forgotten on some dev branch or practically abandoned because ain't nobody got time for that.

He doesn't know when it will be applied. So when it will be applied? If it was ready, it would have been applied in 1.5.9.
But it wasn't ready then and we don't know if it's ready now, after more than two months. At best, they are really slow.

He doesn't know when it will be applied. So when it will be applied? If it was ready, it would have been applied in 1.5.9.
But it wasn't ready then and we don't know if it's ready now, after more than two months. At best, they are really slow.
This is from a week ago. Soon™

This is from a week ago. Soon™

That means it's not dead yet. :smile:
Let's see what the experts say about that...
.....not decided yet....further testing and polish........it will take some time..............................We're still considering................................. but time table is still not certain

How about you go and <snip> ? The main focus of mount and blade games has always been single-player. Why don't you go and play fortnite with your 12-year-old friends, <snip> ?
I think you need to chill a bit, friend. I understand that his comment is "uninteresting" and out-of-touch with reality but this does not help anyone.

Back to the topic. I fear that this patch will not add anything substantial apart from bug/crash fixes despite the time it took.

How about you go and <snip> ? The main focus of mount and blade games has always been single-player. Why don't you go and play fortnite with your 12-year-old friends, <snip> ?

The main entertainment of mount and blade had been multi-player.

And yes, single-player is still more focused than needed, but we need multi-player side much more than sp side.

Please accept this. I dont say sp is not needed, it should be there with only base features.

Seriously, let's not have a brawl over SP vs MP, not again . . .
Discussing the opinions and sharing links with bits of information relevant to the development is good, so i wouldn't like seeing this thread get locked, because otherwise, one can find out some useful info in these kind of discussions.

Back
Top Bottom