Today the holy patch arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't even remember what's supposed to be in 1.5.10, maybe the "don't raid villages" option for clan parties and related "not too much control" options for clan and kingdom. I'm always hoping one day there will be changes to the char development system and "skills in need", but who knows.

Maybe a nice AI upgrade to **** me over and end my reign of terror.....

I don't even remember what's supposed to be in 1.5.10, maybe the "don't raid villages" option for clan parties and related "not too much control" options for clan and kingdom. I'm always hoping one day there will be changes to the char development system and "skills in need", but who knows.

Maybe a nice AI upgrade to **** me over and end my reign of terror.....
I hope for the defensive/aggressive option and the limited wages for your parties at least. I also hope for the roguery "no defection" perk, and more perks (charm perks and many others are missing, if their goal is to add perks to 300 in steps of 25 for all perk trees like with trading). Other than that, I hope for some more leveling balancing, but I don't expect that to be solved in this next patch, I reckon it will take more time still... We would also be very lucky if culture bonuses will be revisited, but I don't expect that either... oh ya and I think rebellion success rate should in this patch be improved, so from 2% success rate it will be something like 10-40% if I remember correctly... so more new clans will be spawned now, if it's indeed in 1.5.10 that this change will come (rebelled towns will get 100 militia as well, I think this is the change). All in all I expect some little but good changes this patch, and hopefully it won't break the game too badly performance-wise and also bug-wise, but I'm not really expecting something major in terms of content. If it was something major they would name it 1.6 I imagine

I know i am too optimistic but i still hope that we could get keep battles in this or perhaps the next patch. Also some new City-maps and stuff could be nice too.
The new battle terain system will still take perhaps 2 Patches or so so i can't get my hopes up for this even if it is the best change they announced in the whole EA.

I'm pretty sure mexxico had to trade his job in order to convince armagan to add a small amount of clan/kingdom control in the next couple patches. at the request of us plebs.

All praise!

They are trying to fix the whole smithing issue. One of the changes is that weapons will be much less valuable. Armor will still be ridiculously overpriced.

Back
Top Bottom