SP Native Tocan's Calradia - a Native Expansion/Mod Compilation +SOURCE

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks JhonBrazil!

Just enjoying modding again,
helping different mod projects with scripting and I work on a native expansion again, mostly for myself because idk if people still have interest in such a thing.

I will definitely post some infos sooner or later and I'm thankful for any suggestions and ideas.

I'm searching for scenes that I can use for the additional settlements.

mods / osp scripts
- diplomacy 4.3.3+ from steam / some bugs fixed
- some stuff from tocan's calradia
- pbod, formai, formations
- freelancer
- outpost / bugs fixed
- bridge battles
- trade ledger
- seatrade, seafaring, seabattle
- improved siege tower by lav
- jacobhinds routing / changed

features / changes
- changed map
- 44towns 96castles 220villages
- random events
- 6 new factions (geroia, lokti, xian dynasty?, balion, jumne, asala tribe?)
- many gameplay changes - mixed native, brytenwalda, bannerlord
- all native troops redone for it + new troops
- increased all party sizes
- changed loot

Last edited:
Awesome work, Tocan. So glad you came back to your original mod after all these years. The new map and factions look amazing. The original Tocan's mod is still my favourite "vanilla enhancement" mod, and I never imagined it could get even better. Good luck. Warband solidarity!

14a.jpg

Hi Tocan,

I would appreciate if you could implement the mod that shows change in PC stats when changing attributes during char creation. Also disable companions leaving not only complaining. Could then limit the no of companions in party to, say, 8 if you think that unlimited no of companions decreases challenge.

Looking forward to new ver of the mod. Never played it before but I`m very interested now.

Rgds., Oldtimer

Hey Oldtimer,

I don't work on a new Tocan's Calradia version, I totally have changed the gameplay (started from the scratch). Maybe you'll like it. I'm just too lazy to make a new mod thread, not even a name yet :facepalm: (btw. ideas? Anyone?).

I would appreciate if you could implement the mod that shows change in PC stats when changing attributes during char creation. Also disable companions leaving not only complaining. Could then limit the no of companions in party to, say, 8 if you think that unlimited no of companions decreases challenge.
The module sys is OSP and the changes you want are easy to make. You can get it on nexus, too. If you want to do it, let me know...

In my new mod both is already integrated.
Thanks, I really appreciate any hints, ideas and suggestions!

what i have so far

osp mods/scripts
- diplomacy 4.3.3+ from steam (some bugs fixed)
- some stuff from tocan's calradia
- some stuff from pbod
- some stuff from brytenwalda
- formai, formations (improved)
- freelancer
- outpost (some bugs fixed )
- bridge battles
- trade ledger
- seatrade, seafaring, seabattle (some bugs fixed)
- improved siege tower by lav (improved)
- jacobhinds routing (changed)
- floris bank/landowning (improved)
- new horses (from different packs)

features / changes
- changed map (thanks Lucas_ARG + NPC99)
- 44towns 96castles 220villages (from different scene packs)
- 6 new factions (geroia, lokti, xian dynasty?, balion, jumne, asala tribe?)
- random event system (to spice up the game - random lords, bandits trying to sack towns, natural disasters, plagues, invasions, injuries much more...)
- many gameplay changes - (mixed native, brytenwalda, bannerlord and more... gameplay is focused for fighting in formations, brytenwalda/pop difficulty)
-> all troops redone for it + new troops / increased all party sizes
- factions spawns patrols, warbands + raiders
- new options in battle - shield bash, warcry, passable allys
- weapon breaking, ai shieldbash, ai kicking (all optional)
- integrated all quick battle heros into calradians land
- top tier troop to hero

small changes
- bandit partys can be hired
- small changes how bandits spawn
- changed loot/trade/quest rewards
- wilhelm scream ^^
- rotten food disabled
- new icons
- battles can be fought in villages
- much more

i will post some screenshots the next days

Last edited:
Very nice! One minor suggestion, if you want; could weapon breaking be a toggle-able feature? It can get really frustrating, especially if you have bought a very expensive weapon. :grin:

Already have it as optional.
Your Weather system is cool, would it be hard to integrate?

Was thinking of merging calradia 1257 with my mod if you don't mind? the native weapons and armors gets boring and i'm to lazy. Lots of good ideas, I can tell that you've invested a lot of time and work!

Last edited:
Of course you can. The mod's OSP, so...
As for the weather, there are two parts. Both are equally easy, but one of them just needs some time and effort. The first part is commented as #realistic weather in the mission templates. It's mostly by xenoargh and is essentially a realistic fog and rain model for the native weather. Combined with ShaunRemo's skyboxes (which I also use) is pretty much a quite real-life looking weather model by itself. The only thing it needs is the mission template, inclusion of it in every outdoor mission, import terrain_types in the mission tempaltes file and one global variable.
The second is LaGrandmaster's shaders for seasonal weather. That's a bit of a different beast. Not difficult to use, but there are a lot of stuff that need attention. You can see it better here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...ons-wind-effects-version-1-0-released.302094/
You can use the codes from my mod, as I have made it working reasonably well, if I may say so- and have made a check for winter/summer months, along with a trigger to change the season. For any clarifications, don't hesistate to PM me! :grin:

For everyone who still likes to play Mount&Blade Warband!

Focused gameplay for fighting in formations. Works also nice on slower computers. Recommend battlesize 200-350+.

included osp
- diplomacy 4.3.3+ from steam (improved)
- stuff from tocan's calradia / brytenwalda / antonis calradia 1257
- new items, horses, scenes for settlements + training fields, icons, sound (from different packs)
- freelancer
- formations&formai (changed)
- trade ledger
- seatrade, seafaring, seabattle (changed)
- outpost
- bridge battles
- improved siege tower by lav (changed)
- routing by jacobhinds (changed)
- floris bank/landowning (changed)
- dedal tavern animations
- improved campaign ai (changed)

features / changes
- many gameplay changes - gameplay is focused for fighting in formations (mixed native, brytenwalda, bannerlord and more... - brytenwalda/pop difficulty)
- weather & season system
- changed map (thanks Lucas_ARG + NPC99)
- 44towns 96castles 220villages + new locations - salt mine, inns, monastry, orders
- religion is now a big factor in calradia
- 6 new factions (geroia, lokti, xian dynasty, balion, jumne, asala tribe)
- random event system (to spice up the game - random lords, bandits trying to sack towns, natural disasters, plagues, invasions, injuries + much more.)
- all troops + partys redone / new troops
- factions spawns patrols, warbands + raiders
- new options in battle - shield bash (ctrl), warcry (b), passable allys (alt)
- weapon breaking, ai shieldbash, ai kicking, permadeath (all optional)
- integrated all quick battle heros and some old npcs into calradians land - they do what the lore says they should do
- top troop to companion/lord
- armorer/weaponsmiths can repair/improve weapons
- recruiting nearly everywhere

small changes
- many improved menus
- sort troops option
- increased all party sizes
- can only participate on tournaments if you're a noble or knighted.
- bandit partys can be hired
- small changes how bandits spawn
- changed loot/trade/quest rewards
- battles can be fought in villages
- ransom broker prices depends on prisoner level (this includes ramun&galeas)
- can talk with merchant from menu
- kill count
- player can learn to read (based on character background)
- much more

Some screens, don't look on the troops and items, they're still from Tocan's Calradia.

KWPC_.jpg

VMbjB.jpg

Koj6S.jpg

0s-mA.jpg

MbIBy.jpg

52qpX.jpg

zptsH.jpg

CvjbM.jpg

nZvJs.jpg

5k0RB.jpg

PfJPC.jpg

lojue.jpg

mPP2l.jpg

h15BE.jpg

h1zpE.jpg

Hwx3m.jpg

mIgMP.jpg

IwdmY.jpg

xm05L.jpg

dPExy.jpg

KVnCZ.jpg

J04o0.jpg

dRoTO.jpg

-Djhr.jpg

SKhJ2.jpg

FVCcp.jpg

UymMS.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a bit late to the party, but I have to say: keep up the amazing work, Tocan! I love how you've filled out Calradia's tired old map. You've chosen a great combo of sub-mods as well. Looking forward. Warband or bust!

I'm working with Antonis, a friend and well known modder on 2 mods I've always wanted to make, so this one is currently on hold.
@Cyprian2
I remember you :smile: you use still a mac?

Ha ha, yep that was me. I actually got rid of my Mac a few years ago, though I've gotta admit some of my best gaming happened on that machine. My current rig is a bit overpowered for Warband, but I'm still resisting the call to Bannerlord. (I'm sure I'll get there one of these days, lol.)

Glad to hear you've joined forces with another talented modder. Can't wait to see what you guys have in store!

Long live Warband!

Back
Top Bottom