SP Native Tocan's Calradia - a Native Expansion/Mod Compilation +SOURCE

Users who are viewing this thread

Redleg said:
Crow Leon said:
Just found a possible bug. Seems at times any books held in personally inventory will disappear. :sad:
I have noticed this phenomenon only when I have modded the troops' equipment and then restarted my savegame.
I've noticed this in every game I've played with Tocan's (only have done 3 starts, never lasting more than a few in-game days because of this as I often pick University Student). It happens to more than books, too: weapons and armor can disappear from my inventory seemingly randomly. I've also never modified troop equipment, although I've viewed that menu/screen. I think it has something to do with inventory size, as it has only occured near the "bottom" of my inventory pool (as that's where I usually put my books, spare weapons, and pack horses: above all that is food and random loot).

I'll try another game and not look at any of the troop units inventory and see that prevents it from occuring.

However, one other issue I seem to have with Tocan's, is that the AI seems to turtle a lot. I've been playing 1.167 Warband (I'm new to the game, started playing it last fall), and the NPC lords roam around a lot more than they did in M&B Vanilla; this mod they are most likely in their castles/towns like I noticed in M&B Vanilla, and I'm worried they will be similarly inactive compared to Native Warband. Of course I haven't played longer than a week in-game (with Tocan's) as yet because of the preceeding inventory bug, so it's possible I'm worrying too early and the AI are just readying their forces for a plan (as the increased activity in Warband 1.167 doesn't imply they do useful strategic action).

I wonder if it isn't a compatability issue between Tocan's and WB 1.167.  I haven't played on 1.167 so I don't know but Tocan's seems to work fine in 1.158.  I have played for many hours.

With all the different companions which ones are of a noble family and can become lords, is it the companions that already have a high amount of leadership?

Breza97 said:
With all the different companions which ones are of a noble family and can become lords, is it the companions that already have a high amount of leadership?

Any companion can become a lord, but it's just the non-noble ones will make the lords of the 6 kingdoms ***** and moan for a second.
And unfortunately I don't think any of the new companions were ever properly made into nobility.
Because i don't remember ever doing that.

Hello folks, I notice Tocan modified Diplomacy's "change kingdom's culture". Somehow the "favor no culture" (let the original culture remains) option doesn't seem to work: it will remain as a player faction culture if you choose that option.

I tried looking at the source in module_dialogs.py. Right after this

Code:
   "None.", "dplmc_chancellor_pretalk",
   [(assign, "$g_player_culture", 0),

I added this

Code:
		(faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_culture, 0),

(faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_town_walker_male_troop, 0),
		(faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_town_walker_female_troop, 0),
		(faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_village_walker_male_troop, 0),
		(faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_village_walker_female_troop, 0),
		(faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_town_spy_male_troop, 0),
		(faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_town_spy_female_troop, 0),

(faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_tier_1_troop, 0),
		(faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_tier_2_troop, 0),
		(faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_tier_3_troop, 0),
		(faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_tier_4_troop, 0),
		(faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_tier_5_troop, 0),

(faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_deserter_troop, 0),
		(faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_guard_troop, 0),
		(faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_messenger_troop, 0),
		(faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_prison_guard_troop, 0),
		(faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_castle_guard_troop, 0),

(faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_reinforcements_a, 0),
		(faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_reinforcements_b, 0),
		(faction_set_slot, "fac_player_supporters_faction",  slot_faction_reinforcements_c, 0),

Which doesn't seem to work. I can't recruit anyone from the village now.

Is there any way to reset those so I can recruit original culture? (e.g. recruit Sarranids from Sarranid villages, Swadians from Swadian villages, etc) I appreciate the help!

hey not sure if I have done something wrong but I have white faces like they haven't loaded is there a way to fix this or have I installed this wrong.um also I noticed could find horse meshes so have clearly done something wrong mind u all cavalry units look like something out of gungnam

Man, there is mod based on this:
https://translate.google.com/translate?tl=en-us&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.caballerosdecalradia.net%2Ft3489-spes-tocans-duncan-s-calradia
Can you add these features? THis is really awesome

tralalacek43 said:
Man, there is mod based on this:
https://translate.google.com/translate?tl=en-us&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.caballerosdecalradia.net%2Ft3489-spes-tocans-duncan-s-calradia
Can you add these features? THis is really awesome
:razz: Nices :3

NothingHere said:
Is this mod dead?        :sad:

I don't know.  Tocan has not responded to any of the recent posts on this thread so he may not be following.  My guess is that he is finished with the mod and has moved on to better things.  You might try to PM him to find out.

As far as Tocan's Calradia goes, I think it is a finished product.

Sorry I took so long, but though I think I have the link to Duncans Calradia.    :eek:        But I hope this gets alot of views, it took me while to find these links.      :party:

WARNING: This is only spanish! Its better use to examine it unless you know spanish!!!
                            :oops:                                                  Latest version:    https://mega.nz/#!3ksgAK4Z!rnlKMBHpBoyhhZ31jj9jRdyYlP3LLWGmu2hGcAQGRTc
                                                                      Patch for the latest version:    https://mega.nz/#!71UiHAwa!MIJ0N0Zpt1n6k5azYLmzOVgSRZKqMrMgLLCDcQ8pkhM

I just hope I don't get in trouble by the spanish forum.

:ohdear:

Just came across this and checked out Duncans Calradia, any chance if anyone have any idea  if it has been translated to english

Those are awesome news Tocan! This mod was always incredible, and several mods build from this base. What do you have in store for us regarding next plans?

Back
Top Bottom