SP Native Tocan's Calradia - a Native Expansion/Mod Compilation +SOURCE

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi tocan, great mod. That's all what warband needed. Great work!
But please, can you remove or post tutorial how to remove these things?:
Historic castles project
arena overhaul mod
new horses and camels
outposts
dark knights
and gain back native wandering parties and troops
(No mercenary warbands, veteran forest bandits etc)
Thank you for reply!
:smile:
edit:
and why you didn't add custom commander?
edit2:
Freelancer problem:
I was in one of the boyars party:Khergits destroyed our army and then I escaped form them. But I saw myself in their prisoner party and then I get to the prison to rescue my lord and saw myself without head.in that prison. And I rejoined my lord in that prison and I got doubled items.. :grin: Sorry for my bad english.

Tocan,
As I've said before, I think your mod is one of the best compilation mods out there with the best features.  I was wondering why it doesn't show the player's kill count after a battle?  I know kill count is a feature of Diplomacy + PBOD versions and since your mod uses those I wondered why it doesn't show the kill count.  I have looked all over the forum here to find the script to add it into the module but haven't been able to find it.  Do you happen to know anything about it?
Thanks again for many hours of enjoyment.  That salt mine is making me a bundle!

@Redleg The "Kill Count" does show up in some mods featuring Diplomacy + PBOD but it isn't a particular feature from either one of them. I too would like to know about it as it is a fairly useful way of checking fighting companion's performance in battle and if their current gear loadout is effective.

Theoren said:
@Redleg The "Kill Count" does show up in some mods featuring Diplomacy + PBOD but it isn't a particular feature from either one of them. I too would like to know about it as it is a fairly useful way of checking fighting companion's performance in battle and if their current gear loadout is effective.

It may be a script from the Custom Commander mod, parts of which have been used in Diplo + PBOD versions (AFIAK).  I agree, to me it's the only thing really missing from Tocan's compilation that I would really like to have.

Anyone remember the one little thing from Floris where you can talk to caravans and buy stuff off of them? I think that's the only thing that's really missing from here that I'd like to see.

I really enjoy the mod. Thanks for all the time and effort involved in creating the complete package.

I do have an issue though. Small thing with freelancer first. I was in the king's army and worked my way up through the ranks to the top. Spent about 100 days fighting for him. Eventually he was defeated and after I escaped capture I found him back in his town. I had the option to reenlist but there was no deadline or fail state from what I could see about not joining him again. So I took this time to set up a brewery and all that happy jazz and when I was ready to reenlist again I saw the option to ask if I could become a sworn vassal. Because I had barely over 100 renown I didn't expect him to accept but he did and made me a lord. I still have the freelancer quest in my quest log saying I'm enlisted in his army even though I'm currently his vassal instead. Along with that when I was made a lord I didn't get a chance to choose my banner. I was still using his banner and was able to get a new one though the options menu though.

The second thing was the death cam. When I go down I'm able to look around with my mouse but as soon as I move the position of the camera via wasd it locks the mouse look. I press shift and it places me back where I died but I gain the mouse look back. Was wondering if that behavior was intended as it's really annoying to lose the mouse look. I've tried to change the mode but it just puts me the camera in the ground where I died. I try to left and right click to change to a new unit but nothing happens. Just stuck down there. I typically don't use the death cam at all anymore I just sit where I died and look around because the keyboard controls to move the camera are rather horrible without the mouse look.

Last thing is the battle continuation doesn't seem to work for me. I set it to charge all and everyone literally stands around. I tried having the AI take control but that doesn't seem to work well either. I end up taking heavy losses as my troops can't make even simple decisions. Like go kill that one archer on the hill instead of waiting him to run out of arrows then charge, get hit once, then run the entire length of the map to retreat.

Tocan just gotta say i love this mod....i normally don't like mods unless they make the game a bit harder with more replay value and after reading up on Expansion just looked like putting the game on easy mode excluding Dark Knights (which i gotta say are so dang hard but i love it lol gonna try a huge Slaver Chief Army to capture their troops for the fun of it lol) if i can i would suggest maybe a weekly wipe of slaves at the Salt Mine to prevent farming money as i found it very easy to get a small force of slavers and just farm for slaves and cash...i stopped turning in slaves after making 10k a week from them alone.....but i gotta ask is there still any reason to get Loyalty (not sure that's what it is) up with kings for unique stuff.....my Fallout days showing here must collect rare stuff lol so far the only annoying thing i have to say about the mod is i hate some of the tourney fights can't see with so many trees (cherry blossom scene) and getting stuck on the ship once i get one and sail in it but over all i love the mod :razz: oh and maybe simplify the recruiting page like Faction based/Outlaw/Slaver kinda thing lol gonna try running a none faction based kingdom once i get the funds and relations up :razz:

How can a new player recruit slaver units? So far I can only get em by rescuing em from merc warbands.

EDIT: nevermind, found 11 slave drivers in a tavern. That salt mine is gonna be busy  :twisted:

Is there a way to remove the firearms in this mod and the Rhodok arbalests?  It's completely immersion killing to have them in game.  Excellent mod other than those two silly additions. 

I've been trying a few different mods but many have things in it I don't like or don't really care for. While doing a search for something to edit in myself it brought me here. Apart from the firearms this one has everything I liked about other mods all rolled into one. I use the Steam version and it works just fine :smile:

Mystyk said:
I've been trying a few different mods but many have things in it I don't like or don't really care for. While doing a search for something to edit in myself it brought me here. Apart from the firearms this one has everything I liked about other mods all rolled into one. I use the Steam version and it works just fine :smile:

The good thing about firearms is that the troops don't have them and the player can choose whether to have them or not.  I agree about the mod compilation: he uses the best and most popular mods and his seems to be the best polished of all the available mod compilations.

Tocan said:
yes with Morghs M&B WB-WFAS Editor

write if you need help

Tocan just remove gunpowder and shot particle effects from crossbows and make them fire crossbow bolts (as they should, I have no idea why you made them be basically guns o_O)

Also, the blood effects look kinda bad and the game could do without them.

The rest is glorious.

Crow Leon said:
Just found a possible bug. Seems at times any books held in personally inventory will disappear. :sad:

I have noticed this phenomenon only when I have modded the troops' equipment and then restarted my savegame.

Anybody know how you could go about and add a dialogue option after you defeat the quickbattle heroes (rodrigo, aethrod, etc) to recruit them as heroes in your party?

Back
Top Bottom