To those unhappy with the progress

Users who are viewing this thread

Set a PayPal request and ill personally send you the $20 difference if it will end your incessant whining? Deal - im dead serious

If you choose NOT to accept my offer you have zero credibility in crying over and over about your wasted money -it proves you just want to cry publicly

I will give u my Paypal if u send me 20€!

So fixing a chair and giving it 4 legs instead of 3 is for you a patch ok.
Yes then there were 2000000 Fixes xDDD

Fanboy
Bruh, you keep calling people fanboy but you are a hater too. You keep saying "TW is done, Bannerlord is dead, No one loves it" yada yada yada, but can't see the point lol. It is clear the devs are working really slow, because of the management. But TW is nowhere near done, Bannerlord is nowhere near dead. You keep wasting your time mocking TW, if you really hate the game, why are you wasting your time?

Just to let you know, Bannerlord sold really well, actually sold more than games like TLOU2 or Ghost of Tsushima, big games, and will keep selling. Bannerlord isn't dead, there is around 100-150K people playing it JUST ON STEAM. The game will come to consoles eventually, huge selling point. TW isn't done, they recently hired 2-3 software engineers, they are working on an unannounced project. Now they have money too. So stop wasting your time on useless and wrong things lol

Set a PayPal request and ill personally send you the $20 difference if it will end your incessant whining? Deal - im dead serious

If you choose NOT to accept my offer you have zero credibility in crying over and over about your wasted money -it proves you just want to cry publicly
Lold.

So, the dev bashing and general nay saying and pessimism of some is something I can do without.
Indeed, it's getting kinda old seeing the same people raging on for months.

Anyway, looking at the game from a neutral standpoint, not much happened in the last 6 months of early access.
A few new quests and items got added, that's pretty much it. How the perks are still not finished is a mystery to me.
I am missing those exciting thicc patches that add a lot of features and content that just make you want to play the game to check out the new cool stuff.
It's just disappointing and making me sad :c
The wait for a great game and great mods continues.

giphy.gif

This won´t give me money back. Enjoy the next hotfix/useless update though.

I paid 40€ for an EA which is worth 20€ max. At least they released some kind of the modding tools, so people who don´t get paid will fix this game :smile: .

And the fanboys can still cheer up when the next hotfix hits the game! Win/Win.

@Blood Gryphon

Will tell you soon how well TW is doing and how well this game is!
When will you quit your crying? You've gotten at least triple your 40€ worth by now just for all the hours you've spent complaining on these forums. The game itself is just a bonus.

They aren't a western company, they don't have the same quality parameters that US and European companies have, the game have much to improve but at this stage is playable, and I really enjoy it.

They aren't a western company, they don't have the same quality parameters that US and European companies have, the game have much to improve but at this stage is playable, and I really enjoy it.
Please read this article before writing comments like this:

Yes many western developers(Turkey is western btw) are known for their supreme """"quality""" games. ?

While USA's Game isn't bad, but not that great, I found myself European and Japan had better quality game than American Game even I'm from American.
I think USA's game ruined by greed companies and policy, game could be great if wasn't for their greed.

Back
Top Bottom