To those unhappy with the progress

Users who are viewing this thread

The devs are trying there best guys come on all this complaining and hounding them will not make things better as for the devs keep up the good work
This won´t give me money back. Enjoy the next hotfix/useless update though.

I paid 40€ for an EA which is worth 20€ max. At least they released some kind of the modding tools, so people who don´t get paid will fix this game :smile: .

And the fanboys can still cheer up when the next hotfix hits the game! Win/Win.

@Blood Gryphon

Will tell you soon how well TW is doing and how well this game is!

Last edited:
This won´t give me money back. Enjoy the next hotfix/useless update though.

I paid 40€ for an EA which is worth 20€ max. At least they released some kind of the modding tools, so people who don´t get paid will fix this game :smile: .

And the fanboys can still cheer up when the next hotfix hits the game! Win/Win.

@Blood Gryphon

Will tell you soon how well TW is doing and how well this game is!

Set a PayPal request and ill personally send you the $20 difference if it will end your incessant whining? Deal - im dead serious

If you choose NOT to accept my offer you have zero credibility in crying over and over about your wasted money -it proves you just want to cry publicly

They had the people and time to finish this game. Also now they certainly have the money as well cuz a **** ton of ppl threw 50$ on the EA. Don't rly see a reason to ''appreciate'' what they are doing. I'm convinced they will appreciate money earned much more, just like any other human.
Considering I paid $32 which is less than most dlc's for games, I don't really have a problem... Not all people are "HumanCancer" just some....

The devs are trying there best guys come on all this complaining and hounding them will not make things better as for the devs keep up the good work
TW released with the idea that it would be in ea for approximately a year well here we are almost 8 months later and there still so many glaring issues with core game play. If you're like me the more you play this game the more issues you see and the more frustrated you get.

Considering I paid $32 which is less than most dlc's for games, I don't really have a problem... Not all people are "HumanCancer" just some....
Didn't say it was expensive, I said they made a lot money and can't give a single **** about satisfying their beloved fans. So lets try not be dumb when u quote me again and u will.

So, the dev bashing and general nay saying and pessimism of some is something I can do without. However, at the same time the game faces many issues, and regular criticism can be both constructive and productive. My personal opinion is that we should be criticizing the game and not the people making it, because I don't see how the latter can ever be productive. That said, there is also no one in our community right now that I think we can do without. The attitude is a product of the situation as well as the personality of the poster. Everyone has a right to a voice, and as much as one might disagree with the approach, it doesn't remove that right.

On the issue of modders, I have joined this community, and spent countless hours reading, watching, and learning from others. I have yet to accomplish more than designing a couple scenes. We have both a bunch of amateur modders (like myself) and highly experienced modders (not me) who have also worked on game design or work in development of other applications.. Some have a lot of experience, possibly more than some of the devs at TW, but I have never heard one claim to be "better than the devs". On both sides it is just people who really love the game and want to make it into their own vision for the game. The biggest reason to mod is if your vision for the best version of the game is different from that of the devs, not issues with the base game.

Especially lately, I mostly just see a lot of communication back and forth between both devs and modders and everyone is helping each other out. Siince the mod tools released, there has not been so much pessimism in that community any longer. I think the biggest issues were just how hard it was to mod compared to warband, but now it is starting to get better, and will only keep getting better as the mod tools continue to get better (which they will as current mod tools are considered beta). A lot of people were perturbed by the delay of the mod tools, but it is better than getting a buggy non-working set of tools, and these tools actually work pretty well.

As for modders "fixing the game", I haven't see anyone mentioning that ideal of late. It's all relative. What for one person is a fix for the game, may not be appreciated by another who prefers the current mechanic. Everyone has their own little project that they think will make the game better, or in some cases... people just want to make art that others can enjoy! I'm not saying there aren't community patches where people try to work in a number of fixes, but it is really hard for modders to keep up with this type of patch on a game that is constantly evolving. This is because it is a lot of work and modders don't get paid. Then when TW releases their own fix in the next version, and it breaks your mod, it can feel like time wasted...

IMO modding is not about fixing the game as much as it is making the game into what that modder or group of modders wants it to be. Also, I want to mention that most of the big mods are not completed by one dude. It takes a team of guys (all working their free time) to pull this off, and the same was the case for the major conversion mods in WB. Those great mods we all played were years in the making to get to that point, and in some cases were almost entirely different games, on a similar scale to the development effort of the native module. Building from within isn't always easier than starting from the ground up (hence why people often rebuild from the ground up).

In the end the player gets to compile these mods to make their own best version, or versions. These include both the efforts of devs and of modders, and all should be appreciated.

So, the dev bashing and general nay saying and pessimism of some is something I can do without. However, at the same time the game faces many issues, and regular criticism can be both constructive and productive. My personal opinion is that we should be criticizing the game and not the people making it, because I don't see how the latter can ever be productive. That said, there is also no one in our community right now that I think we can do without. The attitude is a product of the situation as well as the personality of the poster. Everyone has a right to a voice, and as much as one might disagree with the approach, it doesn't remove that right.

On the issue of modders, I have joined this community, and spent countless hours reading, watching, and learning from others. I have yet to accomplish more than designing a couple scenes. We have both a bunch of amateur modders (like myself) and highly experienced modders (not me) who have also worked on game design or work in development of other applications.. Some have a lot of experience, possibly more than some of the devs at TW, but I have never heard one claim to be "better than the devs". On both sides it is just people who really love the game and want to make it into their own vision for the game. The biggest reason to mod is if your vision for the best version of the game is different from that of the devs, not issues with the base game.

Especially lately, I mostly just see a lot of communication back and forth between both devs and modders and everyone is helping each other out. Siince the mod tools released, there has not been so much pessimism in that community any longer. I think the biggest issues were just how hard it was to mod compared to warband, but now it is starting to get better, and will only keep getting better as the mod tools continue to get better (which they will as current mod tools are considered beta). A lot of people were perturbed by the delay of the mod tools, but it is better than getting a buggy non-working set of tools, and these tools actually work pretty well.

As for modders "fixing the game", I haven't see anyone mentioning that ideal of late. It's all relative. What for one person is a fix for the game, may not be appreciated by another who prefers the current mechanic. Everyone has their own little project that they think will make the game better, or in some cases... people just want to make art that others can enjoy! I'm not saying there aren't community patches where people try to work in a number of fixes, but it is really hard for modders to keep up with this type of patch on a game that is constantly evolving. This is because it is a lot of work and modders don't get paid. Then when TW releases their own fix in the next version, and it breaks your mod, it can feel like time wasted...

IMO modding is not about fixing the game as much as it is making the game into what that modder or group of modders wants it to be. Also, I want to mention that most of the big mods are not completed by one dude. It takes a team of guys (all working their free time) to pull this off, and the same was the case for the major conversion mods in WB. Those great mods we all played were years in the making to get to that point, and in some cases were almost entirely different games, on a similar scale to the development effort of the native module. Building from within isn't always easier than starting from the ground up (hence why people often rebuild from the ground up).

In the end the player gets to compile these mods to make their own best version, or versions. These include both the efforts of devs and of modders, and all should be appreciated.

Mods made Warband what it is, I see know tangible evidence that anything will change with Bannerlord.

Last edited:
Considering I paid $32 which is less than most dlc's for games,
Just because you are ripped off with some game dlc's don't change the fact that Bannerlord has an AAA price tag on it.

This thread is pointless and I'm tired of seeing threads like this. No one cares your non-constructive support. Devs don't care it either. Because it's not devs that are taking decisions about the game. Taleworlds isn't an indie game developed by 5 teenagers in their dorm room. They have company structure and hierarchy. They state their mind in their meetings occasionally and that's all.
Stop telling people what they should say, stop blocking people who are stating their opinion about the game whether it's constructed with positive and proper sentences or simply "whining". Both of them are way better for the game development than your pointless thread. When people "complain" about something, it shows that there is an issue on that area. If you say "don't complain" you are basically saying current state of the game is great. And you don't need to open a thread for this.

Patch is delayed bcs 1 person is working on Patches Fixes and Updates.

When Mexxico was on holiday nothing happend.

IMO Mexxico should be CEO of TW he is the only one working

Don't know why you have such an obsession about "living in the past", but you managed to spam it all your message long. Which is, first, completely nonsensical, but also without any link with the criticism. People are "annoyed by the incredibly slow time it takes for TW to do anything", and that really has nothing to do with the time they are living it.

Isn't "guys" a generic term that can be applied both to males and females depending on context ? ^^

Mate almost 90% of the complaints is that people want their old Warband mechanics back. That's all the majority of the complainers want, a Warband in better graphics. Lets just hope the developers doesent listen to them because they can go back and play Warband any time, wich they seem to think is a masterpiece (Wich it really is'nt lol)

Last edited:
Mate almost 90% of the complaints is that people want their old Warband mechanics back. That's all the majority of people want, a Warband in better graphics. Lets just hope the developers doesent listen to them because they can go back and play Warband any time, wich they seem to think is a masterpiece (Wich it really is'nt lol)

The steam reviews say otherwise

The steam reviews say otherwise

Yeah I did'nt mean the majority of players but the majority of the complaints. While some are legit problems that's needs fixing they get burried in all these meaningless stuff.

Just like that example about the world map in the forums, that's a discussion you can take somewhere else with your friends or something that you dont like the new map but why write it here on the forum with questionarie and ****? It's not like Taleworld will remake the whole map so people could get their old Warband world map back.

Yeah I did'nt mean the majority of players but the majority of the complaints. While some are legit problems that's needs fixing they get burried in all these meaningless stuff.

Just like that example about the world map in the forums, that's a discussion you can take somewhere else with your friends or something that you dont like the new map but why write it here on the forum with questionarie and ****? It's not like Taleworld will remake the whole map so people could get their old Warband world map back.
If someone sees it as an issue, he is free to express it. It's what feedback is supposed to be. It doesn't have to appeal to everyone.

Just because you don't think it's a problem, doesn't mean other people can't find it a problem. Don't be self-centered.

If someone sees it as an issue, he is free to express it. It's what feedback is supposed to be. It doesn't have to appeal to everyone.

Just because you don't think it's a problem, doesn't mean other people can't find it a problem. Don't be self-centered.

Yeah you're right, people can express their issues as much as they want. It is afterall a general discussion forum. People are free to talk about absolutely anyhing related to Bannerlord.

Back
Top Bottom