To the developers about NFT usage

Users who are viewing this thread

I wanted to ask the developers if they were interested in map/scene creation NFTs. I love using the TaleWorlds custom engine because It creates the vistas that I imagined.

It does take me many hours to fully set up each map to not only look pretty but to be playable.

The question is would I be able to mint one of my scene files and display it on a market place.

Banner lord online/single player especially has soo much potential to make the game So much more interactive. Like a real evolving world.

I wanted to ask the developers if they were interested in map/scene creation NFTs. I love using the TaleWorlds custom engine because It creates the vistas that I imagined.

It does take me many hours to fully set up each map to not only look pretty but to be playable.

The question is would I be able to mint one of my scene files and display it on a market place.

Banner lord online/single player especially has soo much potential to make the game So much more interactive. Like a real evolving world.
please turn around and walk away.

Seems NFTs can't meaningfully facilitate any of this, and the parts where you might shove them in we have existing legal systems with far more authority to actually go anywhere in case law needed to get involved - which is what would actually be relevant for purchasing rights.

Seems NFTs can't meaningfully facilitate any of this, and the parts where you might shove them in we have existing legal systems with far more authority to actually go anywhere in case law needed to get involved - which is what would actually be relevant for purchasing rights.
The NFT would not even be decentralized because the game itself is the only way of actually using the token. The game itself MAKES the decentralized nature of crypto centralized because it's the only way of using that particular token.

Unless you intend to make software decentralized somehow?

Just using a good old database to do the work is way better. Companies going into NFT's are currently doing this simply to milk the cows who hold unto 8000ETH and are willing to dump their money into it the same way FIFA has been funded for years now by big whales.

This **** has to be a bad troll thread.
NFTs would be used to help developers build a more in detail/depth game. Im talking towns and cities that all look different in their own way… the money they charge you for the game would still be the 90 dollars or what ever the company decides to charge you…. I don’t understand why there’s so much hate. It just crowd sources scene making or new props or items…. Who wouldn’t want that as a gamer

What? It literally is crowd sourcing new scenes, new props, new items, at (shouldn’t be no more expense to the player) than it’s actual retail price. Say if I make a scene I can sell it to the developer and they would incorporate it into the 90 dollar video game value you would most likely buy any game at… in return the gamer gets a super diverse world where every city and town can have its own character

Inappropriate language
Calm down guys, this guy is a scene maker, a valuable asset to the modding community. Show some respect, even if you disagree with the premise.
No? I don't need to show respect to someone bringing up terrible ideas just because he has done work for free at some point.

If you really belive so - I modded Warband, and hosted servers for it - so please respect me and **** off with the NFT bull****.

No? I don't need to show respect to someone bringing up terrible ideas just because he has done work for free at some point.

If you really belive so - I modded Warband, and hosted servers for it - so please respect me and **** off with the NFT bull****.
I just wonder if people would talk like this to each other in real life, how our reality would look like. Of course, best friends already do.

Back
Top Bottom