TO THE DEV TEAM: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HARD WORK OVER THE PAST DECADE. To the people ****posting ▽

Users who are viewing this thread

This is corporate simping in its final form. Taleworlds is not a cottage workshop making cute pottery. They are a corporation with a PR wing. You owe them nothing. "love" and "passion" also mean nothing when you read employee glassdoor reviews and realise that they suffer from crunch times, worker exploitation and egoistic management just like any other company.

I am actually a game developer, and I watched another game developer stream Bannerlord. Both of us were astounded at how bad everything was.

Right on. So many nutriders. They are a company and companies deliver a product. You can be loyal to a company and still be disappointed in a product.

I am disgusted with the amount of entitlement and anger towards the dev team for the state of single player campaign.

1. If you presume to tell a dev team how long it should take to make a game from scratch, kick rocks.
2. If you feel like you spent too much for an EA title, that's on you for not knowing what you were buying, not the devs.
3. THE DEVS SAID THAT IF YOU WEREN'T OKAY WITH BUYING AN UNFINISHED GAME, DO NOT BUY
4. YOU DO NOT GET TO DECIDE WHAT "UNFINISHED" SHOULD MEAN. Who buys something with a "BUY AT OWN RISK" warning and then complains???
5. Just from playing it I can tell this game has HUGE potential and shoving dirt down its mouth because it doesn't give you the instant gratification you have been waiting for is immature and disappointing to say the least

Thank you SO MUCH Taleworlds! Having already released the first patch and a hotfix I can tell this game is going to get the attention it deserves and needs

Please remember this dev team started as a passion project out of a dorm room and is not a AAA dev team with millions of dollars and private funding. Can we not agree to help the devs make this game better through support and appreciation? The bottom line is anyone posting anger, disappointment, etc. etc. is in the wrong and is not needed here. EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMETHING post to improve it not to kick it while it's down smh. Call me a white knight but the truth is anger is an ugly emotion that stems from things like insecurity, ego, and entitlement.

Support or refund and leave us to enjoy the game. I can't even read posts about the game content and answering people's honest questions because of all this filth

Just_think.jpg

Seriously, this guy sums it up
This is corporate simping in its final form.

Stop.

I am disgusted with the amount of entitlement and anger towards the dev team for the state of single player campaign.

1. If you presume to tell a dev team how long it should take to make a game from scratch, kick rocks.
2. If you feel like you spent too much for an EA title, that's on you for not knowing what you were buying, not the devs.
3. THE DEVS SAID THAT IF YOU WEREN'T OKAY WITH BUYING AN UNFINISHED GAME, DO NOT BUY
4. YOU DO NOT GET TO DECIDE WHAT "UNFINISHED" SHOULD MEAN. Who buys something with a "BUY AT OWN RISK" warning and then complains???
5. Just from playing it I can tell this game has HUGE potential and shoving dirt down its mouth because it doesn't give you the instant gratification you have been waiting for is immature and disappointing to say the least

Thank you SO MUCH Taleworlds! Having already released the first patch and a hotfix I can tell this game is going to get the attention it deserves and needs

Please remember this dev team started as a passion project out of a dorm room and is not a AAA dev team with millions of dollars and private funding. Can we not agree to help the devs make this game better through support and appreciation? The bottom line is anyone posting anger, disappointment, etc. etc. is in the wrong and is not needed here. EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMETHING post to improve it not to kick it while it's down smh. Call me a white knight but the truth is anger is an ugly emotion that stems from things like insecurity, ego, and entitlement.

Support or refund and leave us to enjoy the game. I can't even read posts about the game content and answering people's honest questions because of all this filth

Your little "thank you Taleworlds" is doing nothing for them right now. People giving cold hard facts, and pointing out stupid decisions or straight out, features missing, gives them a clear path to try and sort the mess out.
We already thanked them enough by buying the game. Biggest launch so far on Steam. Now, it's time to fix this buggy mess.

There's a difference between letting the devs know what's broken and angrily venting your emotions. If you actually are trying to help the game as you claim then help create bug lists, real discussion regarding faults, supports the devs and find ways to help instead of childishly keyboard vomiting
i agree with everything it doesnt hurt to let them know they did a good job too now a days there is huge diffrence between people asking to fix a bug or people explaining how this bug frustrates them

"reaction does not equal action. If I punch you, I'm a bad person. If I punch you after you punch me...I'm merely being logical. Reacting to the insanity is not the same thing as starting the insanity" as stated above

Damn straight and I'll do it again. In a sea of hate it does no harm to offer a hand. As far as being a cringeposting simp, you sound like you're trying to be a mini Kentucky James. Try and be more original? If you can?

what's wrong? bit angry that not everybody is going to enjoy the game? Holy **** kid, I can smell the sweat from your fat creases. Is it making you nervous, huh? Simp?

Is it true you can yet married in this game with just three lines of dialogue? Lol. I understand it with a game like Total war but isn't this meant to be more RPG based?

Back
Top Bottom