To many bandits!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

What... I am seaching for bandits (mostly sea raiders) all day long and I cant find them! If I didnt know any better I'd say there was to few bandits :S But apperantly some people think there are too many of them :O

Seems like:
zrzutekranuuk.png

I envy you. seriously there are barely any bandits in my games. It's just not fair, the coast of Rivacheg should be crawling with sea raiders. With party's of thirty and higher!

Remedius said:
Could be scope for a mod - imagine if your town had options to build town watch with the ability for you to place troops in it just like garrisonning a castle. These men then head out and actively patrol the watchtowers seeing range around the town and engaging bandits. With this system you could put fast mounted blunt units into the watch and whenever you watchmen return they add the prisoners taken to prison block. They could even serve as reinforcements to your army if you fight close enough to the town. What is more the garrison townwatch screen should have the ability to hire manhunters in the same way you'd hire mercs.

exactly? Why couldnt they implement a feature, to have a weekly charge to hire ManHunters to patrol a given fiefdom.

TSD said:
Remedius said:
Could be scope for a mod - imagine if your town had options to build town watch with the ability for you to place troops in it just like garrisonning a castle. These men then head out and actively patrol the watchtowers seeing range around the town and engaging bandits. With this system you could put fast mounted blunt units into the watch and whenever you watchmen return they add the prisoners taken to prison block. They could even serve as reinforcements to your army if you fight close enough to the town. What is more the garrison townwatch screen should have the ability to hire manhunters in the same way you'd hire mercs.

exactly? Why couldnt they implement a feature, to have a weekly charge to hire ManHunters to patrol a given fiefdom.

Absoloutly agree with you.

SaintTemplar said:
I envy you. seriously there are barely any bandits in my games. It's just not fair, the coast of Rivacheg should be crawling with sea raiders. With party's of thirty and higher!
That were my thoughts exactly after I cleared a hideout and cleared out the area.  I left for a couple of days and then they were back in great numbers again.  I am sure the villagers in the area appreciated the peace.

Generally, I tried to start a new game and I find it much harder now as you find yourself running away most of the time.  I mean you cannot gain first 10 levels in one (real) day anymore.  Which is not a bad thing at all.

indeed i found a sultnate lord in khergit territory and fought him, then after traveled to ichmuar or what ever and bam 153 steppe bandit... i killed 100 , left fight tryed to run n wound up paying 12k in gold to reach ichmauru(cant spell it) and now i guess ill try n kill steppe bandits to get my money back...i only had about 40 wounded the first time so i guess now ill heal up n fight them

Bernard said:
Phoss said:
I'd love for the bandits to be able to take a town. Of course it would be a bit unfair as they just spawn and don't have to recruit, but at least you'd have something to worry about in times of peace.

This is a feature I would also like to see, Bandits as a proper faction, with bandit lords as vassals and possibly a Bandit King as the ruler.

Not a large faction maybe just a casle or a main lair.

Bandit lords? How will you tell them apart from the "regular" lords? They're all bandits to me...

Back
Top Bottom