To kill or not to kill Musicians

Users who are viewing this thread

Hehehe it is the most satisfying thing to be a musician and be friendly all round and then when some nuub tries to kill you thinking you are an easy target you pull out the officer sword you wrenched from the enemy general's mangled hand and use it to stab your enemy in a furious storm of slashes coming at him like an angry parrot.

GoldenEagle said:

Will lead to hearing aids (see what i did there)

I always kill muscians, otherwise the music makes me lose focus and i end up attempting to do Gangnam style rather than fight

Musicians sacrifice themselves to make the experience more awesome. Respect and diplomatic immunity for them.

Of course everyone's free to do what they want, but others are also free to think some things are turdly behaviour.

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight do not deserve to live.

This is a game where your objective is to eliminate the enemy.
If the musicians aren't pro enough to be able to defend themselves with butter knives, then just murder them in cold blood.

No mercy for Pacifists!

Xeroth said:
746254_zps1b4dc8b1.jpg

I tend to ignore musicians or people who surrender, unless they attack me or they are the last ones left.
In that case...

FIRING SQUAD.
same here... but most people who surrender are cowards who dont want to fight you when you're ready so they'll backstab you... good thing the \ key got invented to look behind you

Kill them, because the give the enemy team an advantage, will run from you if they're last, and are just delaying the round.

I usually only go out of my way to kill drummers, they're treacherous bastards.  They'll turn around and shank you if you let them live.  I'll kill enemy musicians if there isn't a lineman/rifleman/somebody else attempting to kill me.

If there's a mixed melee Ill go for the muscians only once Iv taken out anybody who is trying to lance me with a bayonet.

But Ill still kill them, the objective of the game is to wipe out the enemy side, and last time I checked I wasn't on a roleplaying server.

So the answer to the OP is to only kill them sometimes? That's what I am gathering.

And if that is the case - Who decides when and why a musician should be killed?

As long as musicians don't attack me I let them be. (if they are the last enemy alive I will kill them ofc)

Fall of Denial said:
So the answer to the OP is to only kill them sometimes? That's what I am gathering.

Just kill them and be done with it.  Honor died with MM.

They stand in the middle of the ONLY bridge two abreast and call out DON'T KILL US DON'T KILL US.

Then of course you leave them alone, turn around, they get out their broadsword and saber you across the back.

Musicians are dirty buggers, kill them.

Fall of Denial said:

I think it's pretty obvious the answer to the OP is "it's up to you".

Back
Top Bottom