To be frank, this forum redesign is ass

Users who are viewing this thread

Just like how Reddit decided to "modernize" their website by clumping everything in big plushy buttons and hiding what could have been a simple action behind 2 different menus, the only thing that stopped this from being as crap as Reddit used this as an excuse to implement more advertisements, and Taleworlds does not.

Is there any way to browse the forum in the old version of the website? It was easy to understand and light on the eyes, the exact opposite of what this new forum design is.

I don't share the same opinion. I think the new forum redesign is quite superior to the previous one technical wise, easier to the eye and just plain more pleasant to look at.

They're working on a theme that was similar to the old one which I'm looking forward to. I'm starting to quite like this new forum software actually. Just really would like the old colours back.

Just like how Reddit decided to "modernize" their website by clumping everything in big plushy buttons and hiding what could have been a simple action behind 2 different menus, the only thing that stopped this from being as crap as Reddit used this as an excuse to implement more advertisements, and Taleworlds does not.

Is there any way to browse the forum in the old version of the website? It was easy to understand and light on the eyes, the exact opposite of what this new forum design is.
Things to try until the forums get fixed:

Back
Top Bottom