TnT_warRP coming soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natus told me inform you all TnT_warRP / TnT_PW is not happening / is being postponed due to the community wanting another server to sport the TnT title for a server.

The two 200 slotters will now be used for Native / other games.

swadiancreature said:
Natus told me inform you all TnT_warRP / TnT_PW is not happening / is being postponed due to the community wanting another server to sport the TnT title for a server.

"If this is true"

Looks like Natus is *****ing to me, Having not got his way with  TNT name

Swadian, Honestly, if it was being postponed or deleted, I think that Natus would at least have the courtesy to tell us herself

swadiancreature said:

That seems quite childish.

Overgaul said:
swadiancreature said:

That seems quite childish.

flans said:
swadiancreature said:

"If this is true"

Looks like Natus is *****ing to me, Having not got his way with  TNT name

Bauglir said:
She's muted in forums.

The people see a pattern.

what do you think would happen if someone released a map called "the valley of swamps" for the latest version of pw? RCC would be mad, even if it wasn't a duplicate map, maybe I'm new here but IMO RCC would have the influence that if they expressed their distaste for this new map it would be excommunicated by most of the community. Its sad that in this big ol popularity contest we call society nobody will care that spruce trap still pursues the name TnT to spite Natus/Uniyubi

clant said:
what do you think would happen if someone released a map called "the valley of swamps" for the latest version of pw? RCC would be mad, even if it wasn't a duplicate map, maybe I'm new here but IMO RCC would have the influence that if they expressed their distaste for this new map it would be excommunicated by most of the community. Its sad that in this big ol popularity contest we call society nobody will care that spruce trap still pursues the name TnT to spite Natus/Uniyubi

First of all, I had a TnT server BEFORE these Natus/Uniyubi newcomers you're talking about. Second of all, I am not selecting TnT as my server name, I left it up to the people to nominate and vote for whatever they want the server name to be. A community member nominated TnT as a name. If you have an issue with that, take it up with the people.

Sprucetrap do me a favor.
Want to know what that is?
Shut up...

Natus is not a newcomer prehaps you need to look back before you start saying stupid ideas. Want to know how i know that? I was an Admin on the Old TnT server along with James,Kaiser,Sophie,Farlorn. You are the newcommer using that name. We don't care if the "people" selected this name ok?

Matthew_Of_Medith said:
Shut up...

Natus is not a newcomer prehaps you need to look back before you start saying stupid ideas. Want to know how i know that? I was an Admin on the Old TnT server along with James,Kaiser,Sophie,Farlorn. You are the newcommer using that name. We don't care if the "people" selected this name ok?

+1

Matthew_Of_Medith said:
Shut up...

Funny how high and mighty you guys are about thinking you own the TnT name while the PW community says otherwise.

SpruceTrap said:
Matthew_Of_Medith said:
Shut up...

Funny how high and mighty you guys are about thinking you own the TnT name while the PW community says otherwise.

Honestly show me where the Community thinks you own TnT?

Matthew_Of_Medith said:
SpruceTrap said:
Matthew_Of_Medith said:
Shut up...

Honestly show me where the Community thinks you own TnT?

Show me where I stated the community thinks I own TnT. Busted.

The community suggested my server be named TnT and a TnT is currently leading the community wide voting for the server name even with you and all your friends flaming the thread and voting for "trollcave" as the name.

Matthew_Of_Medith said:
Spruce. Here is proof that its not your name :smile:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,248933.0.html

Show me where I claimed it was my name. Busted again.

I'm done posting here because I don't want to get muted like all your friends for flaming someone else's server thread. But the PW community has made it pretty clear that you don't own the TnT named based on their voting/name suggestion.

The people have spoken.

Not to be rude and all but the "people" seem to be you.

Here is a few extracts from your writing.

For the record, I did not steal anyone's server name. I was the first person to run a server by the name of TnT, I planned on using that name for my new server.

The irony is that I've been around much longer than these 15 year olds who are calling me a noob. They have no idea that I had the original TnT server or that servers use to exist and be quite popular without rules.

First of all, I had a TnT server BEFORE these Natus/Uniyubi newcomers you're talking about

SpruceTrap said:
Show me where I claimed it was my name. Busted again.

I'm done posting here because I don't want to get muted like all your friends for flaming someone else's server thread. But the PW community has made it pretty clear that you don't own the TnT named based on their voting/name suggestion.

The people have spoken.

Please stop using the "PW community" to support your opinion, i am part of it and i did not "made it pretty clear". Some people may have supported you, some didn't but do not refer at us all.

Same for "The people".

Thanks

First of all Matthaw what you showed means nothing that is only like 4 months ago people have been on PW for years like me

Second i'm behind SpruceTrap, As he said name is on vote we will see what "most" of the people want the name to be.You all need to stop hating. 

And now for Natus if what that guy has said is true then you are a childish kid. *****ing just because someones server "Might" have TNT in its name to, grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom