TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Scenes Preview - updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merlkir said:
Triglav said:
Well, WB has its advantages, also graphic-wise, but we did try to squeeze the maximum out of M&B.  :smile:

we sure as hell did. Screenshots really can't show some of the features, but moving it's quite beautiful. And you can be damn sure that we wouldn't show you anything except screenshots until release. Feel free to moan about that fact as much as you like.
Edited for the sake of dev trolling.

I have not posted in years. Recently came back M&B and I find myself happy I did after opening this thread.

This mod looks astonishing. Well done!

haradrim said:
i can help you to modeling swords or armor(3d max) everyone can tell me when this mod will finish????

Thank you for your offer, but we have all the swords we need already.
When the mod will be finished is written in the first paragraph of the first post of this thread.

bump this thread  :mrgreen:
new images on moddb, take a look and don't hesitate to comment !!!
We want the mod in the TOP 10 OF MODDB  :cool:

click on my banner to go on our moddb page  :wink:

Triglav, will Moria be a place in-game? I was looking through the the ModDB page, and I saw the 'tomb' screeny, and it made me think of Moria.  :mrgreen:

Knave24 said:
Triglav, will Moria be a place in-game? I was looking through the the ModDB page, and I saw the 'tomb' screeny, and it made me think of Moria.  :mrgreen:

There will be Moria,  but this picture is not Moria.

Only think I'm not looking forward to with this mod... It's on normal M&B with it's poopy animations and such. Unless they have cool awesome new custom animations then I'll be happy :smile:

Korgoth said:
Only think I'm not looking forward to with this mod... It's on normal M&B with it's poopy animations and such. Unless they have cool awesome new custom animations then I'll be happy :smile:

We don't. Be sad.

Merlkir said:
Korgoth said:

We don't. Be sad.

I'm sorry, but that just made me laugh.  :lol:
@Korgoth: There's really nothing special about this mod...

...except for everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom