• Uruks/uruk-hai

Votes: 209 11.6%
  • Elves

Votes: 409 22.6%
  • Dwarves

Votes: 190 10.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

7 new vids up for the Lets Play - check the playlist...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wugVGJYaR5s&list=PL_A9XJj-KMVzXtTCqayArq1rfOq71qAHS

My games was deleted for some reason and it took me forever to rank up to the point as was (rank 6 or something with the rivendell elves) I was just wondering if there would be a quicker way to do this like editing the code or something

Posted some pics in the main board screenie thread, I'll re-post them here..

tl1.jpg:original

tl3.jpg:original

tl4.jpg:original

tl12.jpg:original

tld36.jpg:original

tld35.jpg:original

tld25.jpg:original

tl2.jpg:original

Updates in the Lets Play - check the playlist

English
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wugVGJYaR5s&list=PL_A9XJj-KMVzXtTCqayArq1rfOq71qAHS

German
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJV6wxGCkIU&list=PL_A9XJj-KMVw4kqKCSvOHyJzNup-QMeLl

(im playing windowed mode) How do you like put your arrow in-game? I'll explain: So I downloaded it and im playing the game and when Im playing or fighting a battle the arrow for like the screen to select options or like when you enter Isengard it says go to city or main square or visit camp stash, blacksmith or tower. It appears while im fighting a battle so when I look like bottom right corner I click show desktop and im always dying while im trying to hurry up and click back into the game.

Hello! I went to your other forums and they had a "Cursor Fix" What would that be for ? Obviously it'll fix something...By the way your .exe does not launch up a set up/installation for me :/ I open it up like 5 times and nothing pops up

CaptSkillzzz said:
Hello! I went to your other forums and they had a "Cursor Fix" What would that be for ? Obviously it'll fix something...By the way your .exe does not launch up a set up/installation for me :/ I open it up like 5 times and nothing pops up

I believe the cursor fix is for HDR (My laptop isn't powerful enough for HDR, so I don't use it personally). What do you mean nothing pops up? Are you running the TLD_3.23.exe file? If so, try running it as an administrator if you aren't already doing so.

CppCoder said:
CaptSkillzzz said:

I believe the cursor fix is for HDR (My laptop isn't powerful enough for HDR, so I don't use it personally). What do you mean nothing pops up? Are you running the TLD_3.23.exe file? If so, try running it as an administrator if you aren't already doing so.

Ahh I got it fixed the cursor and the .exe file Thanks for the reply though

Hello Guys I have registered here just to say the mod is awesome! I've beaten the game once with rohan within 300 days :3 Eorl Guard of Rohan is just so Good! :grin:. Anyways, I'm playing now as Gondor! my char is strong and looks cool with armors and heavy warhorse (although mearh stallion has excellent stats I don't like unarmored horse :grin:) but my char wouldn't be complete without a cool lance or polearms, so I wanted to ask anyone here in forums where to find a gondorian polearms that has "Banner" of gondor like  the rohan reward spear. Anyways thanks! :lol:

Awesome mod.

But i was wondering about the traits:

I have "Elven friend" (i am an Elf, and i helped my Comrades and Imladris)

Mostly i kill half the enemy myself (usually 20-30 personal kills including the dangerous ones (Trolls/Olog Hai/ Leaders).

Are there traits which describe my actions, like bravery or good leadership?

Just curious :grin:

Greetings

Dissmaster

Back
Top Bottom