Votes: 209 11.6%
  • Elves

Votes: 409 22.6%
  • Dwarves

Votes: 190 10.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

laith said:
i have a small question , i installed the mod it was great but is there a way to siege an enemy city

No, only the lords can do it. Read our forums over at MBX, there's a new patch beta tweaking that.

really cool this mod seems to be alive! ive been searching for such a mod for mount n blade nd this 1 looks cool

Last 2 saves were corrupted (first time the game crashed when I loaded the save, the second time, it crashed as soon as I moved on the campaign map), even though I didnt save on the global map. Can't play if I can't save. Any help?

Imiron said:
Last 2 saves were corrupted (first time the game crashed when I loaded the save, the second time, it crashed as soon as I moved on the campaign map), even though I didnt save on the global map. Can't play if I can't save. Any help?

Go to the MBX forum, I've replied to like 10 posts like this. Your game will NOT become corrupted if you save only in scenes. If your game gets corrupted, you've saved on the world map without noticing or something.

Triglav said:
You're meant to play out the whole war in one sitting without saving.
It's a feature not a bug.
You should add to FAQ how to turn off the automatic reboot on windows updates.

Can't wait to play this mod but I have a quick question (sorry if its addressed somewhere else) but I cannot see the writing in the mod, I see parts of it but none of it is clear, it doesn't look like another language, not that i am familiar with anyway :/
Is this a bug or? PS I would show screen shot but any screen shots I do in game just show up as a black screen :/

Edit: Goes to a town > crash, tries to battle > crash :sad: ah well its not the ending its the journey you take to reach there?

Cao_Monk said:
Can't wait to play this mod but I have a quick question (sorry if its addressed somewhere else) but I cannot see the writing in the mod, I see parts of it but none of it is clear, it doesn't look like another language, not that i am familiar with anyway :/
Is this a bug or? PS I would show screen shot but any screen shots I do in game just show up as a black screen :/

Edit: Goes to a town > crash, tries to battle > crash :sad: ah well its not the ending its the journey you take to reach there?

Do read the manual, install the mod correctly. Tadda.

Took a several month M&B break, but now I am back and loading up two mods and two mods only: Wedding Dance and TLD. The two greatest mods (IMHO) to ever grace this wonderful game.

Question!

How come when I talk to possible companions, the only options that appear are like NPC STR 5, and things I don't understand.

Downloaded MBrepository:  http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3514 - manual install (you need to un7zip the folder)

But I still get stuff like STR 8. Payment. STR Neutral Rumor 3. STR Dwarf Rumor 4.

Nevermind, fixed.

zmogusnr1 said:
Y u no warband?

Im not buying previous game just to play this mod.  :neutral:

Then you won't play it, it's that simple.

(All the MnB games are on sale for like 8 USD, you cheapo bastard)

Back
Top Bottom