• Elves

Votes: 409 22.6%
  • Dwarves

Votes: 190 10.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I cannot believe this has been finally released.  :shock:  :eek:

All I can say is : Good work, TLD team !  :grin:

Once I have enough free time, I'll be playing this module ad infinitum.

Once again, thank you !  :cool:

Just thought i'd drop a line about the recent happenings at TLD land. The soundtrack has been uploaded to the mainframe (always wanted to say that lol) and the latest patch is due very shortly, once the music has been coded in, we are good to go.

To read a little about the soundtrack if you wish, venture here
http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php/topic,2653.0.html

Cheers
Pagan

Thanks to the team for a truly outstanding mod - what you've achieved out of the M&B engine in terms of look and
performance is amazing (can't believe how smoothly those forest battles run with such high troop numbers). Not
played anything better in almost 6 years (time flies) of M&B-related goodness - hope AW is able to appreciate your
achievements wherever he might be now...

Pagan said:
Just thought i'd drop a line about the recent happenings at TLD land. The soundtrack has been uploaded to the mainframe (always wanted to say that lol) and the latest patch is due very shortly, once the music has been coded in, we are good to go.

To read a little about the soundtrack if you wish, venture here
http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php/topic,2653.0.html

Cheers
Pagan
Hell yeah! It's time to make a breake at playing Skyrim.

Nairagorn said:
Awesome!

Does it by any chance include a fix for kamikaze companions? Tired of companions rushing headlong at the enemy as I spam the "hold position" key.
For me, those kamikaze companions are ones with a bow, so i just order my troops not to shoot. That usually causes them to turn back :smile:

jazza1198 said:
ok i got 3 or 4 companians and i want more is there a way to get strider or legolas(if he is in it)
No, there is no Strider or Legolas. But there's a list of available companions - http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php/topic,2539.msg59623.html#msg59623

Wonderful mod.
For now I play as a Dunlander. I noticed that I have pretty bad initial stats and usually I start with 1 riding. I would put +1 in Ironskin and Power Strike and eliminate riding. Dunlendings had a powerful cavalry in the past (Oathbreakers were Dunlendings) but now that live on hills cavalry isn't so important and many should be unable to ride. Instead cavalry for them seems to be common: you get cavalry before pikeman.

Thorgast_ said:
For me, those kamikaze companions are ones with a bow, so i just order my troops not to shoot. That usually causes them to turn back :smile:
Telling them to switch to blunt weapons and then back again tends to fix it as well.

I have a problem. After i installed the game and launched it, i notice that the text is bugged. Did i do anything wrong under the instaltion?

http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/z395/rainofdawn/?action=view&current=mb1.jpg

romicus said:
I have a problem. After i installed the game and launched it, i notice that the text is bugged. Did i do anything wrong under the instaltion?

http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/z395/rainofdawn/?action=view&current=mb1.jpg

Yes, if you did the manual install, you didn't put the files where they belonged. At least the font file.

Hi guys just want to say (I know it's a bit late) But very very well done on this mod I absolutely love it !! :razz:

Now this is a noob qs since I have played the mod for very long
1.But is there an actual Battle for Helms Deep
and Minas Tirth ( My favorite battles) ???
2.I assumed thier is.. but do i have to let osgiliath and Cair andros be taken by the orcs for Minas tirth to happen
and for all the villages be destoryed for helms deep?
3.And does Gandalf take part in Minas tirth
or Aragorn or legolas,gimili in Helms deep

Thanks for answering(If you do :grin:)
Great Mod

Dcsmall said:
Hi guys just want to say (I know it's a bit late) But very very well done on this mod I absolutely love it !! :razz:

Now this is a noob qs since I have played the mod for very long
1.But is there an actual Battle for Helms Deep
and Minas Tirth ( My favorite battles) ???
2.I assumed thier is.. but do i have to let osgiliath and Cair andros be taken by the orcs for Minas tirth to happen
and for all the villages be destoryed for helms deep?
3.And does Gandalf take part in Minas tirth
or Aragorn or legolas,gimili in Helms deep

Thanks for answering(If you do :grin:)
Great Mod

Helm Deep yes: usually Isengard and Dunlendings band together.
Minas Tirith only if you play bad guys: you can create an army with all factions that attacked. Else it is difficult: Rhun is in north and will help only if north good guys are crushed....but then you will have Dol Guldur, Gundabad and Moria too!

You won't see fellowship member as it is written in the faq. But there are some of them in the troops.txt files (Pipin and Meriadoc).

Back
Top Bottom